Unofficial Story Contests

Sounds awesome. If the theme inspires me, I’d love to participate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally possible, so I support! It’s happened before as well, I think.

There was a DSC contest a while back. Diversity Story Contest? Anyway, search up DSC on the app and you’ll see the entries.

1 Like

I would love this! I never made stories on the computer but I would really like to try. It would be a great way for unpopular authors to get more story reads!

has the thread been created yet?

Yes, here it is: The First 2018 Unofficial Story Contest: Soccer Moms

Good luck if you enter! I’m entering!! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for posting the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problemo! :joy::slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the link to the official sign-up form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8Eikoeme6GzRY504944DrqEpJyR8XZ13KYW5uWHhvDkwRMA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Signing up will make your story easier to find and will help to guarantee a better reward for the winner.

yall what about bad girls?

What do you mean?

So you know, The " Bad Boy/ Player" cliques, There are quite a few bad girl stories that i find more fun to read cuz you see a boy getting played on which normally doesn’t happen, like the story "He can’t tame me ", or “Wild Fire” , which are set in a female view of bad reputations which I personally find super interesting :smile:

1 Like

btw this is an idea, idk

1 Like

We’ll consider it for a future contest. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great idea. I’m opting out of this contest because I am doing the Episode contest but I definitely want to take part in future contests. If you need any judges or readers, I may be able to help.

1 Like

Thank you!

You are welcome.

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.