Unpopular opinion: I stan stories with many love interests

Hello!!! I just published my story “The exes beach house” in which I chose to involve 5 love interests! Obviously the protagonist doesn’t meet them all at the beginning. What I wanted to ask is if you know a story that has multiple love interests too! I really enjoy getting to choose in Episode between many people. So please tell me in the comments stories like that with a mini plot description. I feel like many other users think the same so they will read the comments to find new stories too!!!:blush:

1 Like

• Queen by @STEFFI01 (Four love interest)
• Tick Tack by Ale. (Six love interest)
• One of the Girls by @amberose - Not really love interest, but they kind of are. (Three or four, I believe)
• Friends WITH Benefits by FWB (Thee love interest)
• Wicked Academics by @soulless_syd (Five or six love interest)
• Moonlight Feathers by @wincyyellow (Three love interest)
• Do You Know Me? by @wincyyellow (Four or five) I can’t remember.
• Bandaged Hearts by Cass (Three)
• Evil is Created by Deniselina (Four)

To many to summarize lol.

4 Likes

I like being able to choose who I talk to in stories but it’s gets hard because I want them all! :joy: if you do so many, make each of them stand out that way the reader can choose who fits them best.

1 Like

You’re right, but I’m still at the begging, going on with the interests I’ll let her see traits of each personality

THANKS!!! Perfect for me

any of these in finished?

No. But a lot of these stories have long chapters.

okay

Closed due to the following rule violation:

For more info please review the Forum Moderation Standards and Guidelines here. :v: