Unpopular Opinions: Episode Edition! đŸ’«

Very unpopular opinion (proceed with caution):
The ethnic hair update (while the best update for the year, kudos to them) didn’t change my opinion or view on episode at all. They’re still not that inclusive :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Please stop fighting. This was not what the thread was for

8 Likes

Uh–I think it was. They could have done more though.

1 Like

My problem is i feel as though the controversy is the only reason it came so soon. I’d prefer if they would have every hair update with a variety of textures instead of just straight and wavy all the time. Then we wouldn’t have needed the update

4 Likes

Very unpopular opinion I actually kinda like Love Life, music was fun and groovy!!

7 Likes

I like it too! :smile:

Having a handful of people have it and having every other character have it are two different beasts to tackle.

P.S. Racism is the belief that one is superior to another simply because of their ethnicity/race. What I said doesnt construe that in any way.

12 Likes

I wish they would release the song they used for the intro on each episode, but I don’t think they will.

2 Likes

THE MUSIC WAS GOOD! :headphones:

You right :frowning:
I have replay just to listen to the song :joy::joy::joy: :man_dancing:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s kind of my thihng to state my opinion, aka ‘start drama’.

A person can have red hair and green eyes without being irish, a person can have blond hair and blue eyes without being american/british.

2 Likes

I think that it was because of the way you phrased it how it was more like, white people cannot have textured hair or full lips. Maybe if you phrase it like,
“Not almost every single white character in the story should have quote on quote ‘black features’” Rather than saying all white characters cannot.

Just a suggestion :grin:

And another unpopular opinion, I actually hate the full heart pouty lips

14 Likes

I hate the two that were used for the pre-LL. They look so weird.

2 Likes

Yeah. On Episode, them seem to put it on them all the time. It’s just inaccurate to me. :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Just because you disagree doesn’t mean you have to call them a racist! I disagree too, but you don’t see me throwing words like that around all willy-nilly :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Yeah, I probably should have worded it better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Especially this mouth and the way the teeth look, I hate it.

2 Likes

I hate it with those lips when they smile. It’s like the mouth is trying to escape the face.

3 Likes

You really really really should have :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lmfao you mean this?

4 Likes