Unpopular Opinions: Episode Edition! šŸ’«

I donā€™t like the heart face shape either. I like the triangle better but I never seem to see anyone use it.

I also donā€™t like the male generic noseā€¦if you look at the nose itā€™s like you can see a bright almost perfect circle :joy:

3 Likes

Can you get off my forum trying to argue with everyone? Iā€™m not trying to get this closed.

4 Likes

YES! My lord, is it trying to disappear from it or sum??? Jeezuz.

Youā€™re a little late for that, lass. Weā€™ve moved on.

3 Likes

Good lmfao

2 Likes

& itā€™s lazy too

3 Likes

Agree

2 Likes

I hate this. :joy:

6 Likes

I hate full CC when you donā€™t get the name or when you get limited and no name or when they have those makeover stories and like, sorry you only get these because itā€™s a makeover story. And the thing is, none of those styles actually fit my hair

6 Likes

I have a love hate relationship w that mouth shape. I cannot stand to look at it for too long but sometimes I like the way the animations look lol

4 Likes

Not really lazy. Whatā€™s lazy is when authors cOUgh Like Bronte give you the chance to CC the Mc but the parents end up looking nothing like you.

12 Likes

Well, the mc could very well be adopted, but god forbid episode did something that involved something like adoption

For anyone who gets offended this was a joke

3 Likes

I have no idea who Bronte is & Iā€™m relieved after hearing thatā€¦and by lazy I mean sometimes they donā€™t wanna go out their way to copy a script template so that your family changes to whatever customized skin color/eye color/hair color you chose :rofl:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not the case all the time. They are just being lazy. And I feel they use the ā€œadoptedā€ thing way to much to excuse it.

4 Likes

Ah. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know, itā€™s just I havenā€™t read anything where the MC is adoptedā€¦and Iā€™m adopted soā€¦:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand how in the world the author buki gets away with her problematic stories. I just donā€™t get it. And I donā€™t get why so many people in this community support her disgusting stories. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

I donā€™t like Sandra G storiesā€¦

11 Likes

Ikr

1 Like

I hate makeover stories because Iā€™m ā€œnerdyā€ and itā€™s bad to want to study and do well in school and better to focus on some random person I have a crush on

15 Likes