Unpopular Opinions Thread

opinion
genchat
community
communication
general

Me neither. I don’t think we’ll never know what’s “cool” about it haha.

:joy: I guess it’s because we all have different tastes in music. Not all rappers are good. An example is Blue Face. :dizzy_face: Terrible. Ahem–You have to look for the right ones to listen to. If you don’t, that’s fine. Rap isn’t for everyone.

Some people say that whatever kind of music you listen to you have to understand the words of the song like what is it talking about.

For example, Micheal Jackson song “They Don’t Care About Us” is about people, violence, etc.

but this IS kinda true to some people and others just listen to the song without thinking what kind of song it is.

I listen between the lines when I listen to a song to understand the meaning of it. It’s helpful to do that so you can know what a song is about and what it means.

right. Like some songs are educational, they have messages in them, and some are emotional, what happens in people lives like I mention about MJ song, and other songs about love, party, etc.

:D

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody’s gone mad

All I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us
All I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kick me
Don’t you black or white me

boom.

Yup :confused:

I hate the word “periodt”. It’s so ratchet

I hate City Girls, their songs are so generic

I highly doubt that, Koreans just have a different culture.

Remember guys: there’s a difference between unpopular opinions and being disrespectful.

I don’t see how she was being disrespectful to Koreans. :confused:

I wasn’t saying she was disrespecting Koreans

Saying “they act like they think they’re the best” is a rude assumption to make. I’m not a fan of BTS anymore. However, they have their problems too and I’ve noticed that they are incredibly humble, even if one member is proficient in English.

It’s her opinion though. I’m pretty sure she didn’t mean to be disrespectful.

Yes and I cannot change it. I just disagree, respectfully however.

Most people in my school TRIES to rap. Couple of them don’t even know what they’re saying. :triumph:

And they usually make the same beat every time. :joy::joy:

Everyone wanna be a rapper now. :skull: Sad part is, most are trash so there’s no need to get your hopes up. :joy:

yall making me want to watch The Rap Game XD

But it’s true. I’m not on here to start a arguement but this is my opinion