Unpopular Opinions Thread

opinion
genchat
community
communication
general

Not sure if it’s unpopular or not, but what most of what’s categorized as “rap” today is not real rap. I’m talking about those who mumble and don’t even pen their own music. Included (but not limited to):

• Migos
  • Lil Pump
  • 6ix9ine
  • Cardi B
  • City Girls
  • Future
  • Lil Yachty

Oatmeal raisin cookies and banana cake are both delicious. :yum:

An opinion doesn’t exactly make something true…

Anyways, I don’t want to argue either.

Damn right. Man I feel like going to the shops tomorrow to buy them :yum:

Going to an all girls school gives you more of a personality, most girls are funnier when guys aren’t around. Going to a single sex school isn’t even that bad.

Migos changed the rap game though and did a good job doing so. I’m not gonna deny they are influential and pretty good rappers. I consider it as real rap. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I didn’t even go to an all girls school and I agree with this. When, most, girls are around other girls they are so much more comfortable and true to themselves.

I remember I told somebody one of the colleges I was interested in was an all girl college and they said I shouldn’t go because I’ll end up a lesbian :woman_facepalming:t4: Oh the ignorance

I know! When I told my friend I’m moving to an all girls secondary school she told me I’ll turn into a lesbian??? I’m straight as a ruler lol.

Lol I went to all girls schools my whole school life. That doesn’t happen :joy::joy::joy:

@VIwrites1 @Toriblack

Exactly I didn’t go to an all-girls school but there’s were still lesbians there. Your sexuality has nothing to do with the environment you’re around :joy: people are so close minded

My dad was talking about me wanting to go to an all-girls college and one of his coworkers said ”Oh be careful with those, she might come back a full-blown lesbian” people are so closed-minded

I used to think that going to a school that only make up one gender was scary.

My dad suggested me to go to an all-girls school so I won’t date any guys or anything. But little does he know, that I like girls :joy::joy:

So freaking stupid. I go to a mixed school that’s got more males (both students and faculty members) than women and I still ended up a lesbian.

being sassy to the point where you’re a bitch to everyone you meet isn’t cute or trendy. of course, sassiness isn’t a flaw, but if you’re just rude, lmao it’s stupid and immature.

I’ve never understood this mindset. I won’t become intimate with someone just because they’re nice. There has to be a mutual attraction. They get “friendzoned” if they’re not attractive in my eyes, that’s all. I don’t think that’s a bad thing either. Most “nice guys” do the bare minimum and expect a “reward” a.k.a dating. The guys who claim they’re “friendzoned” just show their true colors; they were trying to get something out of being nice.

Friendzoning doesn’t exist. Well… in my opinion.

agreed.

Dont come for my opinions:

I love NF the rapper, he actually speaks truth and he isnt dumb like most rappers

Billie Eilish is really awesome

Ariana Grande isnt shiz

Lela Pons isnt shiz

Music genres shouldnt be a thing

God is real

Long distance relationships do last

Rap nowadays is crap

Lil Pump, Blueface, Travis Scott, most rappers now need help. Serious, mental help.

Songs with deep bass and songs with the bass boosted are really good

It’s better to be a little cold than hot

Most people who have expensive things in school are people with crappy personalities and they think they cool.

Autotune and singers who use it need to STOOP

Anybody agree on these?

Travis Scott is an amazing artist imo…

Okay.

agreed. people saying she’s overrated is overrated now lmao