Unpopular Opinions Thread

opinion
genchat
community
communication
general

Omg yes, like she isnt overrated nor underrated, she is still becoming the best person she can be, she is only 17 so she is still growing mentally and music wise :grin:

•A lot of the girls who give skincare tips never really had skin issues in the first place. They just give people false hope. ”JuSt DrInK WaTeR aNd EaT fRuITs” isn’t very helpful and leads people to believe that people with acne just don’t eat healthy or drink water.

•I understand that some adults read episode stories BUT some authors have to keep in mind that children ALSO read their stories.

•4C hair is so beautiful. I wish society didn’t make people with 4C hair think other wise.

•Girls who throw a fit and act like child at their gender reveal when they don’t get the gender they prefer are so childish. It’s one thing to prefer another gender over the other but to stomp around, crying, throwing a fit lol please grow up.

•Teachers that play favoritism with their students lowkey cause problems amongst the students.

I remember another school threw cakes at the girls that went to the school I went to and shouted “lesbian” just because it was an all girls’ school. The girls at my school were not very nice and they were so catty! They were such Pick Me!

I have so many things to say about that :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Those girls make me want to hurt them so bad and make me wanna bang my head up against the wall.

im tired of the “rap today aint real rap” comments. just stfu and listen to yo 15 year old music on your mp3 :smile:

She’s literally my crush :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes! I agree. Sometimes autotune is good, while other times it isn’t because you can tell when a singer is using it.

Exactly how I felt. The girls were horrible!

Right. A lot of girls say that nowadays, and I always wonder if they really had acne to begin with. No doubt water and eating fruits are healthy to eat and drink in the first place. But, I guess some girls say it to make them feel good about themselves. I don’t know.

•I can’t stand fans of singers/rappers say things like:
”I’ve been a fan of (artist name) before they were popular”
”Yall just started to listening to (artist name)”
”You guys only know 1 song”
Okay stfu, no one cares

•A lot ”iconic” tv show/movies are mediocre af.

•I never understood how people put their spouse before their children.

•Using the words Slut, Whore and that an insult is so stupid. Grow up.

•People get biracial and bicultural/multicultural mixed up and it’s so damn annoying :joy: this annoys beyond words. I had a disagreement with my cousin over this. You can have two different cultures but still be 1 race

I love getting what I want by using underhanded tactics. I don’t even feel bad, I’m just proud that I’m a terrible person LOLOLOL - Oh well.

Jesus save me please >.>

•Strict parents raise sneaky kids.

•I really hate the divide within the African Diaspora. They are always arguing on Twitter over the simplest things.

•Riverdale went downhill after the first season.

•Degrassi was such an underrated teen show.
Degrassi>>>>>>>>>>>>any other high school school

•People treat cats so bad. They are such sweet and loving animals.

•Limelight>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ink
I use to be one of those people like ”Oh I hate Limelight, ink is way better” but Limelight is way better than ink! Limelight makes reading ink stories boring.

•IDK why everyone’s so shocked about this college scandal going on. Y’all didn’t know some parents paid their kids way into college?

•I will never understand a woman who blames the other woman for their man cheating? I think both should be held accountable for their actions but only one had to be loyal to you…

•A controlling boyfriend will NEVER be cute.

I agree with this. He makes great music.

Ayeeee, PM ME THEN :grin:

:joy: A secret therapy session?

Yas :joy: OMG

•Strict parents raise sneaky kids.

•I really hate the divide within the African Diaspora. They are always arguing on Twitter over the simplest things.

•Riverdale went downhill after the first season.

•Degrassi was such an underrated teen show.
Degrassi any over high school school

•People treat cats so bad. They are such sweet and loving animals.

•Limelight Ink
I use to be one of those people like ”Oh I hate Limelight, ink is way better” but Limelight is way better than ink! Limelight makes reading ink stories boring.

•IDK why everyone’s so shocked about this college scandal going on. Y’all didn’t know some parents paid their kids way into college?

•I will never understand a woman who blames the other woman for their man cheating? I think both should be held accountable for their actions but only one had to be loyal to you…

•A controlling boyfriend will NEVER be cute.

So true. It causes the kids to push them away as well.

I couldn’t get into that show after first episode.

Cats are so awesome.

I like Limelight more. It looks realistic & professional.

My lord, that is the worst! I heard one girl said to the other girl “Your man cheated on you because you didn’t pleasure him in bed” like whoah, getting personal eh?

Toxic relationships shouldn’t be glorified.

• Ariana Grande is overrated. Sorry not sorry!

• Camilla Cabello is overrated

• Orange cake is disgusting

• Star Wars is overrated

• Blue eye shadow is not equivalent to “whore makeup”

• Stop putting other girls down just because they are allergic to a certain make up product

• Teenage girls are no better these days because they lie to a guy about their age just because they think that it’s cute to be dating a guy in his 20s

• I don’t get the hype about California tbh. Sorry if I offend any Callies here!

• Fortnite is a stupid game

• Actively expressing your hatred for certain celebs does not make you interesting either e.g. bashing Donald Trump. I don’t care if you don’t like him but don’t go sending death threats or assaulting Trump supporters.

• People with autism are not circus freaks

• Pop punk is overrated

• Criminal Case is underrated

• Long distance relationships do last.