Unsure on how to start my story

The title says it all! Someone please help me with an interesting way to start my story with plot ideas. (I’m open to anything)

Aaaahh! Sorry, I accidentally deleted it :joy:

So basically a girl moves to London for a better education and a few days after, there’s a building on fire. She steps in and saves a child but is severely injured so she’s put into a drug induced coma. Meanwhile, she’s becoming famous for this and when she wakes up, her parents have stricken a deal with her becoming a model. Then when she goes back to school, the ‘popular’ boy persuaded her to go out with him. She doesn’t really love him so she’s having an affair with this guy’s friend. He finds out in public and starts hitting her so the press find out. That’s what I have so far, I wasn’t sure if this is what you meant but yeah :joy:

Woah, sounds like a lot of plot. What do you think of the first scene being about her just moved to London, looking at the city all excited, thinking about the future, then some foreshadowing like “Oh how wrong I was”. Next, cut to the scene where she was walking on the street, saw a commotion then a building on fire, and the rest happens.

Hi, I know this is fictional but do think thoroughly how and why her parents signed a contract for her to model, especially when she’s in a coma of some sort. Is this her passion? Or how does becoming famous relate into her becoming into a model? Think thoroughly about transitions like this or there may be plot holes…xx

1 Like

Ok, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll think about that now and start to find some of the other plot holes…thank you so much for pointing that out! X

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.