So I wrote this story…
And I’ve decided to do an ending contest for the ending because there are so many possible endings that I’ve thought of, and I can’t decide.
ALSO PLEASE READ THE STORY! THE NAME IS REPEATED THROUGHOUT THE MESSAGE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST BUT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SHORT THRILLER STORY TO READ!!!
- The story is meant to be 3-5 episodes.
- So far it’s 2 episodes not counting the 3rd announcement episode.
- I don’t plan on a sequel.
The story is called, Untold: Chilling Visions and it’s a thriller story.
Be as creative as you want!
I plan on announcing the winner on July 31
You don’t have to code anything or go into lots of detail.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO USE THE EXAMPLES I LIST BELOW!
- Sam is killed by the mysterious lady but Emma survives if she chose, “Option” during “Scene” in “Episode number.”
- Sam and Emma battle the mysterious lady and win, then they fall in love and have children and get married."
"Any other creative ideas you have!
By the way, I’ll create all necessary characters, overlays, or anything else required for your ending.
THE MAIN RULE IS THAT YOUR ENDING MUST BE 1-2 EPISODES AT MOST 2!
The story is meant to be replayed to see if the choices lead to different endings.
You can also reply in the fan mail of the story.
Once again, the story is Untold: Chilling Visions and it’s by me, Cayla.
I’m looking forward to seeing if you win!
Thanks and double thanks!