Unusual thing ever!

Heyy Jenn here!!
Just yesterday I had some unusual thing that never happened before.
I was wondering, have something like this happened to you too??
I mean some moment where and when you felt what the hell is going on… This is just disgusting and all. Sorry I’m bad at explaining.
Yeah, drop all the things in you life you found unusual and weird!
Thank you :heart:

Random tags, apologies if you didn’t want to be tagged
@MMG @Pinkrose @Ashh36 @pqstiche @Frey @adilistic.stories @kylee.3012 @GretaMarisole @ChrisAg @episode_jun @Jazzimay25 @braily @An-Mari @mimiepi @MatchaTae @Seep_Mukta @Shahtuta @Superpup @Someone2 @Zeah @Celestial_Night @blanche_writes
@xgeorgia @XxAikoHalfWolfGirlxX @Eepisode @SatansDaughter @akira2 @Jade135 @Sarah.Sameeha @Laylamae @Heidi.gray @TheMarie @CherryPicked @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata
@Spread_H4ppiness @noyaan @Youngbl00d @Theebee2004 @Annelise_Episode @NemesisDarkFox @AbbyH @briana.epy @noyaan @lanafrazer_episode @Teeg_22 @Gazza_Episode @Your_girl.kay @EllyAus234 @Shahtuta @LiliStar @kahotshot @ssea.episode @NightJ18 @Night_mare
@Tay11 @your_girl.kay @amelial @Cherry_epy @luchibob @Makayla.Reed @Episode.george @ItsTerra @ItsLily @Gazza_Episode @Gabi.episode
@Celia_Episode @orangeweedie @Jayl @tessa28 @amber.writes @ZephEpisode @Amphia @Minimayday @PropertyofNae @veronica.episode
𝕋𝕒𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 :blob_hearts:

20 Likes

wut tf is this? :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Wdym :smiley:

1 Like

what do i write in this thread?

1 Like

Things you’ve found very unusual in the episode stories

1 Like

The funniest thing was this sketch of this chef screaming LOBSTER AND FOOT RUBS - but I forgot the story ahahahaaa

3 Likes

Oop -
That’s weird. I wonder what does it mean :expressionless::joy:

2 Likes

In the story “Reason To Breathe” how Aaron and Wyatt makes and dresses up as Kimmie and Dottie :joy:

1 Like

Ooh why what was unusual in it

1 Like

Wyatt didnt wanna do that, but Aaron forced him always…
more funny how Wyatt slapped aaron allllll the freaking time he says something :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

uhhhmmmm

1 Like

In “The Queen of Limelight” Omg when the mom and daughter have this arguement about wanting a good daughter, it sounded better in my head. But it was funny!

2 Likes

Ooh

I’m… thinking… but i have a very terrible memory! :sneezing_face: :sob:
As soon as i remember i’ll say! :relieved:

1 Like

When I’m never tagged in these: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :lol:

1 Like

Ohhh so sorry… I just copy the tags I type before :pleading_face:
So sorry. Please feel free to reply even if I don’t… Sorry

1 Like

Hahahha nooo it’s okay! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I will remember to tag you always :relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Hehe no problem :blob_hearts:

Funniest thing I’ve seen in a story is in “Legally Clueless” where in one of the bonus scenes, Lucas was trying to use Sebastian’s dog to pick up girls; and Adrian (Sebastian’s younger bro) ruined it for him by scaring the girl away :rofl:

1 Like