Up for a R4R or G4G? šŸ’Ž

Iā€™m still up for it! I just havenā€™t sat down to read it yet. Yours is next on my list though!

1 Like

Cover:

Name: Of Saints and Sinners
Author: SubliminalWriter (Space)
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: LL (Choice of Male/Female MC)
Description: You move back home; after five years of being away, thrust into a mix of lies, betrayal, love, and a newfound responsibility. Will you rise or fall deeper into a sea of sins?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482841945604096
Instagram: @epi_s.space

As much as Iā€™d LOVE to read your story, this is a r4r/g4g thread. You didnā€™t mention whether u wanted to do a R4R or G4g :slightly_frowning_face:

Let me know if youā€™re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead Oā€™Neill

Story Description

A tragedy leads troubled Lucy to a new haven, where she crosses paths with the popular, hot, golden boy of the village. Will he be able to fix her, or will her past consume her?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound.)

Far Away link

1 Like

Hey! Iā€™m up for a R4r ! Is 3x3 chapters okay? :blush:

1 Like

Well if I posted it here then I guess that meant I was interested in doing both, but forgive me I thought that was implied.

1 Like

Heheā€¦no worries!! Iā€™m up for doing both!! Is 3x3 chapters okay? Along with 5 gems per chapters? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes I was just about to send my first round to your Instagram.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s great. Thank you. :heart::heart:

1 Like

So as per the rules, you need to send me the screenshots that u have read all 3 chaptersā€¦then Iā€™ll start ur storyā€¦
I know this rule is weird, but sometimes, there is chances of ghosting so unfortunatelyā€¦ ā€¦:sweat_smile:

Hope you donā€™t mind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Hey! Iā€™m down for an R4R!
Here are the details:
Name: Best of Both Worlds
Description: When the truth finally hits reality, Ava crosses paths with a man who she just met in not so great circumstances. But will this keep her away from falling in love? (LL, Art)
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 6
Style: LL
Cover: image
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835093293334528
Thank you!
:white_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Alright!! Send me screenshots of the first 3 chapters of my story! Once i get the proof, Iā€™ll start your one :grin:

1 Like

of course!

1 Like

Hey finished your story! Sorry it took so long, my scheduleā€™s been pretty tight this week :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thank you.
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when sheā€™s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for agreeing to do a R4r with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
First send proof that u have read 3 chapters of my story and then Iā€™ll start your one! :purple_heart:

Thanks hun! Iā€™ll get to your story asap! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if youā€™re interested. Iā€™m open to R4Rā€™s as well :grinning: Iā€™m willing to read three chapters IF the chapters arenā€™t too long

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Fantasy
Chapter: 19
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover sheā€™s not human nor selian. What happen when sheā€™s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?

Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

1 Like

Awesome! Iā€™ll add you to my R4R list!
make sure to follow the rules I mentioned above and then Iā€™ll start your story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: