Up for reviewing and reading ya'll's stories! <3 (CLOSED)

hi!! i’d be honored if you could check out my story :slight_smile:

Art in Her Movie
LGBTQ+
June Editor’s Picks 2023
It’s the 1950’s and Darlene is on her way to Los Angeles to work on a movie as a painter. She quickly falls for the star of the show, and soon realizes that Hollywood was her worst mistake.
• 8 chapters (COMPLETE)
• no cc, no choices
• WLW

2 Likes

I have seven episodes out right now ! If you wanna check it out! Would really appreciate it!
Description Xavia used to like a guy named Blaze and when she finally meets Dakota her real mate Blaze comes along again and what does he gets jealous like any other guy that likes a girl.
Author: Jaslene Johnson
Extra Choices don’t matter, art scenes, outfits you can chose and a lot of drama

1 Like

Hey Goth! You can read my stories! :yay: :chef: Still in love with the cover you made for me :face_with_peeking_eye: :heart_on_fire:

Title: My New Beginning
Author: Shivali
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 20 - more coming out
Are you ready to arise from the shadows of your past & find love’s true potential? Will you find the strength to conquer your inner demons, or will it conflict with your soulmate?
Other Info Full CC of MC, family&friends, LI. Bonus Scenes, Art Scenes, Point System, Choices Matter,
*Rainbow Hidden Gem Badge,
Episode Writer Portal

Title: Fabled: Chasing The Sun & Moon
Author: Shivali
Genre: Fantasy (Mystery/Romance)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 6- more coming out
Description: You have to save your mom’s life with the vampire royals! Can they figure out what happened to her? Do you need the Sun or the Moon to make it work, or to fall in love?
Other Info Full CC of MC, family, LI. Bonus Scenes, Art Scenes, Point System, Choices Matter,
Rainbow Hidden Gem Badge, Second Place of Best Romantic Partnership - Episode Awards 2023
Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Oh my god of course I can read these for you!! I’m still very happy to hear you like the cover I made, you have no idea like it legit makes me smile :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yaya thank you lovely :face_holding_back_tears: Ofc ofc! You are so talented it makes me smile as well its a honour to have a cover plus an art scene from you for my stories :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs: :yay:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :slight_smile:
Here are some of my stories in case any of them pique your interest:

Title: My Only Temptation
Description: Rosalyn’s job gets her entangled with her best friend’s sinfully hot, mysterious & off-limits cousin - Emeric Wyles. When temptation becomes too much, will they risk it all?
Genre: Romance/drama
Available chapters: 6 (ongoing)
Tropes: Best friend’s cousin, forbidden romance, slow burn, small age gap
LINK: Episode Writer Portal
:small_blue_diamond: Advanced directing/limb&body overlays
:small_blue_diamond: Choices matter/point system
:small_blue_diamond: Full CC
:small_blue_diamond: Art scenes
:small_blue_diamond: Only 1 male love interest
:small_blue_diamond: Multiple endings
:small_blue_diamond: Filters
:small_blue_diamond: Bonus content
IG : @kerli.writes

Title: Only Your Kisses
Description: What happens when Orabelle’s boss’ son turns out to be someone she thought was dead - Jack Wyatt, her devilishly sexy but cold ex-fiancé? Can she resist the man she wants to hate?
Genre: romance/drama
Available chapters: 9 (ongoing)
Tropes: second chance/enemies to lovers
LINK: Episode Writer Portal
:small_blue_diamond: Advanced directing/limb&body overlays
:small_blue_diamond: Choices matter/point system
:small_blue_diamond: Full CC
:small_blue_diamond: Art scenes
:small_blue_diamond: Only 1 male love interest
:small_blue_diamond: Multiple endings
:small_blue_diamond: Filters
:small_blue_diamond: Bonus content

1 Like

Oooo this is amazing thank you for this thread heres my story
Thank you so much for this thread heres my story:
Story Title:
The Secret Agent
Genre:
Drama/Mystery
Chapters (also whether it’s ongoing or complete):
11 ongoing
Description:
When two new suspicious guys enter college, will getting close to them cause you to uncover secrets you thought you never would (LL&CC)

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Secret Agent

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

**Cover **(large )
(Small )

can’t wait to hear what you think of it if you read it

1 Like

Read! I will literally be binging this story just give it a few minutes. Also those dark witches are my aesthetic thank you sm! I left a fan mail!

1 Like

Read! I left fanmail for the two I did but the others I will have to tackle later. Thank you for the recommendations! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Starting and god is this good, I am so in love with the intro eoodiebhaifievacuai

1 Like

Hi thanks for this thread :blush:.

Here’s my story :

Title: Thanks to you
Genre: Drama
Synopsis: Your brother dies and your family falls apart. Will Yasmina be able to overcome all this ? What secrets will she discover ? Who can she count on ?

MC: Yasmina
LI: Nate
Brother: Terence

Full CC
Choices matter

My Insta: astrid_author

1 Like

You’re the sweetest and that fanmail was amazing!!:face_holding_back_tears: Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy what’s to come​:heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, reading your fanmail gave me literal goosebumps :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: I appreciate it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for this

Description: Sisters torn by betrayal. Will they ever be united by redemption? A tale of darkness, forgiveness, and strength to heal.
Full CC
2 LI

Genre: Drama
Chapters released: 6 and ongoing

Features:
*Limelight
*Full CC
*2LI
*There are a few choices here and there (none that affect the story.)
*No point system
*Dressing game
*Music and sound
*Advanced Directing
*Gems (support the author, bonus scenes, and POV.)
*2-3 endings.

I do hope you enjoy it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading, hun!! :heart:

1 Like

The chosen nanny

Title : The chosen Nanny

Author : Me

Description : April, a successful nanny agency owner, steps in temporarily for one family and finds her life taking an unexpected permanent turn. Join her on a journey of love, family, and drama in this heartwarming tale. :baby::sparkling_heart::open_book:

Genre : Drama

Style : Limelight
Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Read! Thank you so much for the recommendation :sparkling_heart: I left a review through fanmail! You did amazing!

1 Like

Read! Says you’re not accept fanmail so I’ll leave my review here!

God I would kill for a friend group like that, they’re all so supportive of each other and it’s a vibe :sparkles: First off (obvs XD) I love the characters and the way they interact! The dialogue was sharp and very entertaining!

The part with the arranged relationship was super interesting too and unfortunately realistic. Poor dude :sob: but how he talked about dance was absolutely golden! Also I enjoyed the girls going to Vegas that was great :pleading_face:

The directory is also solid! Overall, I’d say you did fantastic and I’m certainly sticking around for future episodes! Thanks so much for recommending this to me and can’t wait to know what comes next!

2 Likes

Ahhh tysm!! I’m so glad you enjoyed :)))

1 Like

Read! Godd I LOVE it!! :two_hearts:

1 Like