Upcoming Story- Mental Health Awareness

Hey! I’m Rose. (talesbyrose on insta) Trigger warning, don’t read this if talk about eating disorders trigger you! I’m currently writing a story about a girl that os recovering from an eating disorder. The story has MANY LQBTQ+ characters and many characters with mental illnesses. Obviously, there are trigger warning galore! I’m so so so excited to publish on April 30th! The reason for this post is: While originally my followers were very excited about the story, the excitement has gone down tremendously. This is basically a promotion post for the story or a “keep your eye out”. Only if it sounds interesting to you of course! It’s called Sticks & Stones! (JDJDJD DIDN’T MEAN FOR THIS TO BE SOOO LONG WHOOPS-)

10 Likes

Hey Rose. Your story sounds really interesting, and I love that you’re spreading awareness about eating disorders. Give me a heads-up if you can when the story comes out, as I’m really forgetful and don’t wanna miss it <33

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be sure to do that!

2 Likes

Hey Rose! Amazing story idea, sounds great. Can’t wait to read!!

1 Like

No, leave. This wasn’t for you :neutral_face:

1 Like

The forums doesnt let you comment in all caps.

1 Like

I love your idea, it’s very touching and it sounds like an amazing way to raise awareness :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi! Did you happen to get this published?

1 Like

I did! (I’m so sorry for the late response. I’m not on here often)

2 Likes

that’s so cool! make sure you include many trigger warnings!

You should post the link!:heart:

I did :heart:

It takes me a while to update because I pace myself so I don’t end up triggering myself lmao

1 Like