UPDATE: A Better Mobile Experience for the Writer Portal

now i can edit my scripts on mobile when i’m not at my computer! thank youuu (:

1 Like

Awesome!

Just been testing it out, certainly a lot easier to use (scrolling, editing etc) the screen is super sensitive … something to get used to no probs but is it possible for us to copy/paste into the script?

5 Likes

It’s a total mess on my Galaxy A70. :sob: I’ll have to keep sticking to my laptop. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Not just Raquel, all of them are old Classic default characters, from ye Olde days

This is too exciting :sob:

5 Likes

This is going to make things much more convenient! Thank you!

2 Likes

Ooo, that’s kind of exciting. I haven’t checked this out yet, but if you haven’t done so already, implementing an easier scroll function would really help with making it easier to work on mobile devices.

5 Likes

I’m glad this update came out :grinning: many people were bummed out with Mobile Creator being removed, but with making the writers portal accessible on mobile, people on the go or without a laptop can finally write their stories on mobile. Thanks for listening!

8 Likes

Huge thank you for this update!!! I’m so happy to see this change!! I’m already using it tonight!

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Wow, this is really cool! Though I usually write on my laptop (it’s much easier in my opinion) this is really cool and I’m sure helpful for lots of people. Thanks for this Episode!

3 Likes

YESSS! Finally!

(I was planning in doing a request thread, but that’s no longer necessary now)

3 Likes

I’m Super Glad, but there is this weird thing in it where you can delete a command in the middle but you cannot rewrite something in the middle of the line, which is a bit frustrating

4 Likes

It’s unfortunate I’m one of the people it doesn’t work perfectly for :pensive:

9 Likes

Thank you! I can finally work on my story on my phone without it acting weird! :heart:

1 Like

I don’t have time to go on the web portal from desktop any more cause of life responsibilities, thank you :sob::heart: Now I can just simply go on my phone for a minute to catch up on my writing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you sm for this but can you now copy and paste on your phone…?

5 Likes

I feel very indifferent about this, this was here before i mean i could access the portal from my phone

This will make it so much easier for “on the go” writing. :iphone:

2 Likes

Hey @Melani3
I haven’t used it yet, but I checked it and it’s awesome! :heart:
However I’d ask if it’s done or if can be done the question: “Are you sure you want to leave this page without saving?”

Because mobile browser often refreshes page when we accidentally push/slide too much.

8 Likes