UPDATE ALLOWED: Exterior hotel backgrounds allowed to use

UPDATE:
Here I am again with the improved version of the Holidays Suits backgrounds. What does that mean? That means I used a different background for the day version as well as the night version. I used Google Lens to be 100% sure that the backgrounds are not owned by a third party.

Should you use the edit backgrounds, credit is needed: @rosegold.epi in Instagram or @Rosegold (Episode Forum)

Some Rules if you use my Edit backgrounds:

• You are not allowed to use my edit backgrounds for Original / Featured Episode Story.

• You must give me credit at the beginning or at the end of your story once you use my edit backgrounds and overlays.
    (Some overlays and backgrounds are credit free, but this is always stated above each image/overlay whether credit is required or not.)

Pexels Night Background:
https://www.pexels.com/photo/full-moon-over-a-lighthouse-9742239/

Pexels Day Background:
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-jumping-with-mirror-on-field-6357190/

Pngtree:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

[Old]
However, I edited a background that you all already know and for which there is a night-time version. (See image below)

EXT.HOTEL OUTER ENTRANCE DRIVEWAY – NIGHT (Originale/Background can be found with this name if you want to use the original episode version at the Writer’s Portal)

ORIGINALE IMAGE
(Episode Background Catalog)
pv1_back_EXT__HOTEL_OUTER_ENTRANCE_DRIVEWAY___NIGHT_1_1280x1136|563x500
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

However, since there is no daytime version of this one, I took some free time and edited this beautiful background to a daylight version. But with the previous palm trees that came along with the original background looked really messy during editing. So I decided to cut this out and added a new palm tree, which means I created another night-time version of this background.

Edit backgrounds:

EXT. HOLIDAY SUITS - DAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

EXT. HOLIDAY SUITS - NIGHT
(Edit/Credit Required)

Overlays:

Palm Tree Day - Overlay
(Original/No Credit)

Palm Tree Night - Overlay
(Edit/Credit Required)

Have a lovely day and a happy new year to y’all! :blob_hearts: :sparklewave:

-Rose :rose:

11 Likes

Its amazing, well done!

1 Like

You’re awesome!! I love these!

1 Like

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

Thanks you! I’m glad to hear you like these two :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

These are gorgeous!:two_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like