UPDATE: Completed office set backgrounds + overlays

UPDATE ABOUT THE OFFICE BACKGROUNDS:

After some research, I can proudly announce that I can upload all Office backgrounds again.

Links to all Backgrounds before the Edit:

https://www.pexels.com/photo/15120-architecture-blue-building-269077/ (Credit goes to Pixabay on Pexels)

Pexels
https://www.pexels.com/photo/brown-wooden-desk-with-rolling-chair-and-shelves-near-window-667838/

Pexels
https://www.pexels.com/photo/modern-office-interior-with-glass-wall-7195524/

Freepik

Some Rules if you use my Edit backgrounds:

• You are not allowed to use my edit backgrounds for Original / Featured Episode Story.

• You must give me credit at the beginning or at the end of your story once you use my edit backgrounds and overlays.
    (Some overlays and backgrounds are credit free, but this is always stated above each image/overlay whether credit is required or not.)

[Old]
And here I am again dear episode community! :rose: Once again I took the time and present you different office backgrounds. :two_hearts:

What I edited for you:

• An office space for the boss
  • An assistant office room
  • A reception
  • Outside buildings day and night versions

Due to the following fake company names (Rose’s Inc.) from the following backgrounds: Exterior Day and Night, Interior Reception.

I gladly accept requests to change this name if you would like a different name for these three backgrounds

For the changes of the names of the backgrounds:

EXT. ROSE’S INC. - DAY, EXT. ROSE’S INC. - NIGHT, INT. ROSE’S INC. RECEPTION - DAY

I need the following information:

• The name you choose
  • The color for the font
  • Font (watch out for the font, I generally always use Picsart without the gold version.)
  • Color line (outline for the font)
  • Shadow color for the font (should you choose to have a shadow appear behind the name).

Website from which I use the images to edit them: Freepik & Pexels, unsplash

PNG: pngtree & Cleanpng

(All Website above are Copyright-free and free to use)

If you use these Backgrounds: Credit required!:rose::two_hearts:

Credit me under: @rosegold.epi (Instagram account :camera:) or @Rosegold (Forum Name)

First, I present you the original backgrounds from the different websites: Pexels, Unsplash and freepik to show the before/after edit.

Pexels credit goes to Pixabay
(Originale/No Credit)

Pexels
(Originale/No Credit)

Pexels
(Originale/No Credit)

Freepik
(Originale/No Credit)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Exterior Building Edit:

EXT. ROSE’S INC. BUILDING - DAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

EXT. ROSE’S INC. BUILDING - NIGHT
(Edit/Credit Required)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Boss Office Workspace Room Edit Background:

INT. BOSS OFFICE CHICAGO VIEW - DAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

INT. BOSS OFFICE CHICAGO VIEW - NIGHT
(Edit/Credit Required)

Associated overlays:

BOSS OFFICE TABLE NIGHT - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

BOSS OFFICE TABLE DAY - OVERLAY
(Original/No Credit)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Assistant Office Room Edit:

INT. ASSISTANT OFFICE - DAY
(Original/Credit Required)

INT. ASSISTANT OFFICE - NIGHT
(Original/Credit Required)

Associated overlays:

[Daytime version Overlays]

ASSISTANT DESK DAY - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

ASSISTANT RIGHT CHAIR DAY - OVERLAY
(Original/No Credit)
ASSISTANT RIGHT CHAIR DAY

ASSISTANT LEFT CHAIR DAY - OVERLAY
(Original/No Credit)
ASSISTANT LEFT CHAIR DAY

[Night Version Overlays]

ASSISTANT DESK NIGHT - OVERLAY
(Edit/No Credit)

ASSISTANT RIGHT CHAIR NIGHT - OVERLAY
(Edit/No Credit)

ASSISTANT LEFT CHAIR NIGHT - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)
ASSISTANT LEFT CHAIR NIGHT
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Reception Edit:

INT. ROSE’S INC. RECEPTION 1 - DAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

INT. ROSE’S INC. RECEPTION 2 - DAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

Associated Overlays:

RECEPTION DESK DAY - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Credit me under: @rosegold.epi (Instagram account :camera:) or @Rosegold (Forum Name)

I hope you like the office backgrounds, wish everyone a nice day, darlings! :blob_sun:

12 Likes

Amazing work as always :wink::two_hearts:
I hope you have a good day as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :blob_sun::rose:

1 Like

Literally was looking for offices all yesterday Thank You !
You always come in clutch :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

What can I say, I’m a clairvoyant :speak_no_evil:, joking aside, I’m glad that I could help you with your search. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey. I hate to be this person. But even tho u edited some of these u still can’t use them. The stuff u used are copyrighted which means you don’t have rights for these photos and it’s illegal to use. For example the office photo is from this site.

The bosses office is from this site and saw it in a few other non free sites.

https://noithattkhome.com/

Before doing these things I would do research first on what free images means and everything.

You could get in trouble using non free images.

If you need help understanding this more feel free to pm me another person that is really helpful for asking these questions is @line123462

3 Likes

Here’s even the link to that image, and Pexels is a copyright-free site.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/brown-wooden-desk-with-rolling-chair-and-shelves-near-window-667838/

Pexels is copyright free and most episode authors using images from Pexels or other copyright free websites.

Even Dyane Thron (Episode Autor) uses this exact same background like above the Link for her story A Perfect Storm:

Story: A Perfect Storm by Dyane Thron

I understand your concern and I am grateful that you took notice and I am also asking to be on the safe side.

But I’m 1000% sure this image is copyright free otherwise Episode wouldn’t have approved this background for me.

It’s even included, so I wasn’t worried :frowning:, I can even try to retrace the links from all the images I’ve edited to date (mostly 99% the images i used are from Pexels)

To be on the safe side so that I don’t get any legal problems, I’ve removed all backgrounds for a while.

3 Likes

Yes pexels is a free site for a lot of free images but sometimes they have hidden ones in there that trace to non free images. I just thought I’d let you know so you note anyone else would get in trouble. I’m sorry I had to be the one to tell you and everything.

Unsplash
Pexels
Freepik

Are my top image sites I use for that are free but they have hidden images as well that will direct to too non free image sites.

3 Likes

And that’s why I’m very grateful to you, because, I absolutely don’t want to get into legal trouble, if I could ask how do you find out that some pictures are legally protected, but can still be found on Pexels or similar websites?

3 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: What? You’re not.

@Rosegold: For overlays and for backgrounds I go to episodelife.com. Than at least I know it’s safe and if I need a special overlay that I can’t find over there I ask over here or I go (at last and that’s totally the last option → Pixabay).

3 Likes

Type online free image sites and it will give u a list of free image sites the a free to use. As long as it says commercial free use online with the free image sites it’s all good to use. Looking up things on google images yes there might be a few free ones on there but mostly they aren’t

1 Like

Thanks for your advice, as mentioned before I only use images from Pexels, FreeVector or Unsplash. I’m well aware that you’re not allowed to use Google images, but when you pointed out to me that some images from Pexels are hidden copyrighted images, I was afraid that maybe all the backgrounds I’ve used to edited, maybe could be copyrighted.

If it says Free to Use under this image, can I still edit the image or is there still a risk that it might be a copyrighted picture? (Although it was uploaded to a copyright free site like Pexels)

1 Like

Yep. That you still can. Idk why it didn’t pull up on my computer when I did the reverse image search. I tend to do that whenever I want to use someone’s bg to make sure they are free.

1 Like

Episodelife has really great backgrounds and overlays, but as you mentioned, most people are looking for a specific background or overlay, and since I often didn’t find what I was looking for, I wanted to make something of my own, so I wouldn’t have to spend hours of searching.

So when I took the backgrounds from Pexels and edited them for my own use I got the idea to share the edited backgrounds and overlays with the episode community, knowing how tiring such a search can be when you’re looking for something specific and can’t find anything, I really just wanted to do something good with it :disappointed:. However, I didn’t know that, despite the copyright-free page, one or the other copyrighted image could be hiding underneath… :frowning:

1 Like

I’m terribly sorry if I’m bothering you, but I don’t want any legal problems. So I can use the image above because it says Free to Use despite the fact that the image is legally protected on the other website? 10 Surprisingly Fun Facts About Furniture - Epic Office Furniture

1 Like

As long as u download it from the pexels. That’s probably what that site did. They probably downloaded it from that site.

1 Like

Well then, thank you and I’ll pay more attention to that in the future if I use Image from Pexels or other copyright free websites!

2 Likes