Update on the Episode Team’s Continued Progress in Serving Our Diverse Community

I’m very proud of my trans identity and I would LOVE for episode to have a story with a trans MC. A simple romcom, coming out story, etc. but I’d like for episode to do it right and ask those in the community how it would be best to portray the character. Often lgbt+ characters seem like an afterthought and only have cishet friends. I have maybe one cishet friend that I’m close with. Often cishet people don’t understand what I or others in the community go through on a day to day basis.

7 Likes

There’s actually a story with a trans MC!
Try High School Is Hell or College Is Hell. I don’t remember the author (sadly :persevere: ) but they should be in the recommendations list of the author of Bisexual Bachelorette.

6 Likes

I definitely need to check that out! Thank you!

3 Likes

Happy to help! :relaxed:

1 Like

Can the stories be put out faster, it is like checking out a library book with only half the book done but come back several months later for the ending…ugh frustrating

2 Likes

It takes time for authors to code.

11 Likes

love this post!

1 Like

Also by saying “lgbt, women and nonbinary” you are saying that nonbinary people are not lgbtq+. Nonbinary falls under the trans umbrella and is very much a part of the community.

• a nonbinary lesbian :prideheart:
6 Likes

Thank you so much for the updates!!

1 Like

Hello. I really need a response on emails please. I’ve chased repeatedly and no reply. Please can I have an email address for complaints ASAP.

3 Likes

YES! TYSM! As a black creator on this platform I have much gratitude towards the Episode team for adding more diversity in the studio. :raised_hands:t4: :open_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you🤍

I hope we’ll get the plus size male model at some point as well! Episode feels very female directed, but show the men some love.

14 Likes

Thank you : )

Yes!!

I like the update, but it disable my VIP membership. Google subscription said it’s active but its not appearing and not responding on the app, where do I get help for this problem? I already uninstall/reinstall app and reboot my phone nothing so far.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I placed a ticket. I will let you know what the outcome is once episode responds.

wow they’re listening kinda???

1 Like

If you wanna help BIPOC authors then feature Instant Princess properly like it always should have been.

2 Likes