Update on this week (11/01), no releases until next week

Yeah. I guess I can understand being a little disappointed after looking forward to an update, but, still. The people working on the new stuff are still people, and I can imagine it’s pretty hard to get stuff out every week, consistently. I mean, we practically get all this stuff for free!

I’m glad they chose to be transparent about this! They’re not as responsive as the Fortnite team (now that’s a game that listens to its players!), but it’s still very nice.

11 Likes

:cry:

4 Likes

download

7 Likes

so sorry

2 Likes

Its okay, Episode Team! I understand. You work real hard to give us new stuff and make it cool and awesome for us. I wish you a great deal of best wishes to work hard and also, Thank you for telling us beforehand instead of keeping it in the dark and letting us get paranoid :blush:

8 Likes

8 Likes

when are you gonna release the rest of the ink stuff?

2 Likes

Possibly after they are done releasing some of the Limelight things. I hope after they release this update on Thursday, there will be Ink after that. Maybe they might be releasing some of the Ink stuff with the Limelight.

3 Likes

i doubt it. but there is hope.

1 Like

Update tomorrow sweeties

3 Likes

They added shoes so there was an update

What do you guys think they’re releasing tomorrow.

The lips most likely. Maybe something more, not sure.

6 Likes

It would have to be something decent for it to take two weeks to release.

3 Likes

Ink’s done I don’t think they will be releasing very much for that style.

3 Likes

It’s like 7:20 where I am and it’s a Thursday.
I wonder what we’re getting.

Updates usually come out on my Friday and it still 7:12pm Thursday for me

around 5pm for me in the midwest

Are they really going to update today?

1 Like

yes! Should be in about 4 hours or so. That’s usually when it happens for me in the UK :slight_smile:

I hope it’s something nice like clothes because we have to many facial features now, It’s getting boring :confused:

5 Likes