Update: Portal Account Settings Release!

PM is private message right? Sorry, i’m stupid at 10pm.

1 Like

Yes

I have OCD…

1 Like

How come this feature is out if it doesn’t work?

I’ve been one of testers and in that thread many testers mentioned the same errors which I mentioned in a report which I sent to you.

1 Like

Love the new update. :blue_heart:

what’s not working? :thinking:

1 Like

Notifications- but also story archiving.

Notifications can not be even seen. That page is empty.

oh… :open_mouth: I see, something is not right for sure.

I didn’t have any problems at all, even when I was beta testing.

1 Like

Quite few of testers had same problem as me, so it’s not clear to me why is it released, if they didn’t fix the bugs.

1 Like

And to say more precise about story settings:

• what works?
    I can remove stories from portal’s list (editing stories)
  • what doesn’t work?
    settings don’t affect stories in app
2 Likes

I was hoping for this too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

O it works fine for me. I had like friggin’ 344 unread notifications :sweat_smile:

works just fine for me.

Awesome! Thanks for this update! :grin:

yesss

Hey Cora!

Our team is currently looking into this issue, but we wanted to make sure that you’re experiencing it on the desktop version of the Writer Portal as well. From your screenshot, it looks like you are accessing the Writer Portal from a mobile device, which we don’t officially support.

If you or anyone else who’s experiencing this issue has additional information about this problem they should contact us (https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). If you do, be sure to include screenshots and your Writer Portal email so we can investigate it and get it fixed! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Melani3

2 Likes

Hey Melanie, thanks for your reply :heart:

Yeah those screenshots were from mobile browser, but yesterday I was checking the desktop portal settings and was still the same (same as what i sent you).

Since is midnight here and I’m already enjoying in bed (alone with my phone :rofl:), I’ll check portal on computer tomorrow and send the screenshots.

The problem is - I don’t connect to portal via email, but with Facebook.

Any difference?

1 Like

I log into the portal via fb and having no issues with notifications :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, same !!!

Whenever I try to access my Account Settings, nothing happens. I click on the Account Settings tab and my page just stays the same, it doesn’t go to the Account Settings page. How come?