Update What We Need!

Yeah I know what you mean. But if we are being honest, the majority of their featured stories suck ass so they need these extra hairstyles as it’s the only redeemable quality for most of them. In fact, most people only read those stories for two reasons: because you get a gem every time you finish and episode and because you get to see new features. So I wouldn’t worry too much about them having this edge on us. People still tend to hate on them anyway and user stories are still better even without the advantage.

As for their release planning, I can’t really argue with you there. Even with the past few contests, it feels like they haven’t exactly timed releases to fit in with the themes. I don’t think this is on purpose however. I just think that like with any company, there’s a lack of communication. The team working on contests probably don’t talk to the team working on art updates enough to time things, for example.

1 Like

Yeah exactly what I think because I actually go to see if there are new hairstyles ( and it’s annoys me even more when you can’t use it for customization but the mean girl or backgrounds characters have them ) so they really want to send hairstyles as slow as possible but clothes are hopeless. It’s funny because on their ig story they show hairstyles they said was going to come soon and that was 25 weeks ago !!!

1 Like

Eeek, they make it so hard for us to defend them when they set themselves up like this :grimacing:

1 Like

Yep that’s frustrating

still waiting for those hairstyles you were excited to show us

8 Likes

I like the guys’ eye shape and eye color. Also the lips… so beautiful.

I forgot to add his eyebrows too lol.

2 Likes

Omg I didn’t even notice they were new facial features :sob::sob::sob::sob: i want those lips they other look weird .I like plump lips for guys but those episode gave us looks horrible
Next thing to add to my list those facial features

1 Like

Bumping and bookmarking :wink:

1 Like

It has been more than 6 months where r they we don’t want bunny ears

1 Like

Another hidden ones That brings it to 28 female hidden hairstyles and 2 males that we know of

1 Like

Wow :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

I know right in total that’s 30 hairstyles that we know are hidden it’s ridiculous how we get bunny ears instead

Ugh :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

support! absolutely support!

1 Like

We finally got hairstyles but I kind of feel like the best ones were kept away and some that we had weren’t even long I’m happy that we have new hairstyles but I wished they gave us real long hairstyles some that we received weren’t polished

2 Likes

Well I was pretty disappointed with the hairstyles even though I really wanted the tied up locks. Hopefully the next hair update isn’t as bad. :roll_eyes: and we actually get some curly textures this time, at least one next time we have a hair update :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The hairs look not bad, but it is not what really is necessary. Episode should add things that represent religion (mainly).

2 Likes

Kippahs. Tichel. PeriodT!

3 Likes

Yes. That’s what I am talking about

2 Likes

The bible. Cross necklaces. The Pope outfit.

3 Likes

They don’t look too bad (some do) but I feel they weren’t ready and needed just a little bit more time and they had good ones instead

this is not even long

3 Likes