Updated editing style?

I’m new to creating stories, but have been playing for a while. But I was curious as to how you’d get the updated character styles for stories?

For instance, the avatar on the profile page has a better style of hair/faces/etc. but when creating a story, you only have the option to create characters in the old style.

Additionally, how can I create the option to let the player customize the character?

2 Likes

If you are writing your story on your phone, then it is only possible to write it in INK (the previous style).

But if you are writing your story on your computer, then it is possible to choose between the three charcter styles that episode has to offer: Classic, INK and their newest style Limelight
:blush:

Hey there @Heatherxleann, this is Sydney the Moderator! :smiley: Moving this topic to Creator’s Corner since it’s a question about story creation. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: