Honest Reviews By Mira (Revamped, link in bio)

Hello, welcome to Honest Reviews by MIra. :blue_heart:
You guys send me your stories for me to review :blue_heart:

**I’m back y’all, all though I wont have an exact schedule, I will try my best to review all stories due. I am sorry for being late to everything :slight_smile:

HOURS
*Depends, since I will start in-school learning (I hate school)

RULES:
-Please use the password Honest , and make sure that it is BLURRED
-Please don’t rush me
-Please be nice
-Positivity only

How you should request a review:
Name of the story:
Author:
Plot:
Password:
Story Link:

Check out my story!

Inseparable (My new story)

WAITLIST

1. Still Strong - @LyraE
  2. The Young Actress - @Allie_Diamond_Epy
  3. Beauty Revenge - @Summi
  4. i-Humanoids - @HazelJ
  5. Fantasy Mayhem - @episode.kct

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

28 Likes

i might not even use this bc ik it sucks but y not :hugs:
leo & iffy pfp -1 leo & iffy pfp- 1

honest

1 Like

Picture of art work

Password Honest
:slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

Request for story review :smile:
Name - Maid Of Honour
Author - Stxrylines
Plot - MC travels around the magic lands and discovers her identity as she goes along ready to defeat her father.
Password: Honest

Quick link - Maid Of Honour

1 Like

Heyy there, thank you so much for doing this. :DD
Name of the story: Twintastrophe
Author: IzzyTastic
Plot: Remy is the golden boy and Renata doesn’t give 2 sh*ts. Lucky for them, life decides to throw some curve balls. Will everything be okay or will it turn into a Twintastrophe?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6579526588104704

1 Like

Can I have a story review?

Name of the story: Dance Party
Author: Karlon Artis
Plot: Akira Arakaki has been a professional dancer for several years, but a few subpar dance performances make him lose confidence in his talent. Can he restore his confidence?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5516066628632576

2 Likes

Can I have a story review please (it’s unpublished, only one episode)
Name of the story: Now and Forever
Author: Superpup

Plot

The MC is a girl named Mia. She has a younger sister named Amy and her mom died while giving birth to Amy. Her best friends are Adam and Victoria, who are twins. One day, she finds a mysterious journal in a thrift shop. Surprisingly, it used to belong to Evelyn (her great-great-great-great-great-grandmother). When the eldest daughter turned 17, it was passed down to her through the generations until Mia’s mom got it. However, when they were cleaning out Mia’s mom’s stuff after she died, the journal happened to be donated to a bookstore. She reads everyone’s pages (from the seven women before her). Apparently, Jasper (Alex’s great-great-great-great-great-grandfather) and Evelyn were childhood friends. So, Jasper made this journal for Evelyn and bestowed magic upon it. He was secretly in love with her and didn’t approve of her fiance. They had a falling out because she refused to be with him so he put a curse on the journal/Evelyn. If the rift between their bloodlines isn’t fixed, the seventh generation will be plagued with bad luck. It starts out small and gets bigger. Mia goes on a “quest” to find Alex and heal the bond. Alex uses his magic to help her break the curse.

Notes

1. There will also be a separate storyline between Jasper and Evelyn.
  2. The reader will have a choice between Theodore/Skylar and Alex in the end, but there will also be a point system.
  3. Theodore/Skylar is another LI that she might end up with. They work at the cafe where she likes to go, and they date for a bit, but she also starts liking Alex.

Sorry that it’s so long, I don’t have a description yet.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5047139559473152 Please don’t go on to the second episode, it’s in progress.

Can you tell me your thoughts on the plot, directing, choices, and characters? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Okay, everything looks good, the only thing that I feel is off is the lips for some reason. x

I feel like the arm in the picture looks a bit off, and when you do your characters, you should make the background transparent therefore the white doesn’t show around them.

Alright, I’ll check it out x

Alright, I’ll check it out x

1 Like

Alright, I’ll check it out xx

Alright, I’ll check it out xxx

Ty :grin:

Name of the story: Breaking Boundaries
Author: Faith Rose
Plot: Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football.
She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football.

Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?

Password:Honest

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

➶ Title: The 7 Deadly Sins
➶ Author: Chelsea
➶ Genre: Comedy
➶ Description: The 7 deadly sins get sent to Eatth to complete a task and can’t go back home till they complete it. The thing is, they don’t know what the task is.
➶ Style: Ink
➶ Published/unpublished?: Published
➶ Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5096772989222912

Im reading yours right now :slight_smile:

Np x

this reminds me of the story linked by Ariel c

1 Like

Yeah I got a lot of people say that, I read a few chapters of linked but I had already planned the first episode of mine so I tried to make things way different so people wouldn’t say it was identical :confused:

1 Like