Honest Reviews By Mira (Revamped, link in bio)

lol kk thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

This is my first story I ever wrote, I’m doing r4r so hmu. (LL+CC)

Title: Lesson Learned

Chapters: 7

Genre: Romance

Summary:

You are a college student starting your first year at UC Berkley to study business. It ends up that the hot arrogant guy you met at the bar ends up being your teacher. Carter Davenport. All the girls are in love with him but you hate him. He’s a millionaire and the CEO of davenport industries. How does this 24 year old stand your stubborn attitude? Will you fall in love? And will he teach you a lesson?

Episode Cover

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5872143504179200

Insta: @Emnm.Epy

I’m more active on insta^^

Hi, I am SO SORRY for the late reply, I have many requests. But I was VERY impressed with how professional was, the overlays were very nice, and the transitions were smooth, you don’t need to really need to work on anything. I also liked the outfits cuz some people have some horrible outfits, and the characters didn’t even need to be changed, they were perfect, so good job on that x🌺

1 Like

Thank you so so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart: so sweet :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

I am SO SORRY. for such late reviewal. I read your story, and I have never read anything with mythical creatures, im excited to know more about ming too

1 Like

Okay, I read your story, my favorite part was at the end when phoebe hit the guy with the broom, the overlays were good, and the spot directing was good too x🦩

1 Like

Thank you so much for investing your time on this. I appreciate it :blob_hearts:

Thanks for this thread! Can I request a Review :pleading_face: :heart:

Story Title: On The Brink
Author: Seep Mukta/ @mukta.episode
Description: Sometimes the strongest among us smile through silent pain, and cry behind closed doors. Follow Quinn on a journey that not only teaches to be happy but also fight battles nobody knows about.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5083506430640128

Password: Honest

Hola…hope you like my story
TITLE REVEAL: SKY OF LOVE
AUTHOR NAME DIA
GENRE DRAMA
CHAPTERS 3 chapters, more coming soon
SYNOPSIS
You are rich, wealthy, famous and Bad. Then why did you moved to a new country? What is the mess crated by you? What happens when the Leader Of Mafia aka Leon Riiana falls for you? Will you be able to escape from the world of darkness?? Will you find your true chemistry?? What is the mess created by you??
ROMANCE DRAMA “a little bit” ACTION
•+3 Love Interests
•9 Different Endings
•LGBTQ
•Choose Your Love Interest
(GUYS GIRLS Or BOTH)
•FULL CC of MC and 3LI

IG @diami.ttal_writes

Small cover

Large cover

Link

Password Honest

I read the first episode of your story, and I really like it. In the beginning the tappable overlays were very good and look very professional, the message that you were trying to get at the end really spoke its part. So good job x🦋

Hi!
Name of the story: A Summer To Die For
Author: Aphrodite
Plot: Unlikely companions. An island filled with secrets. A summer vacation. There’s no time for sunbathing when there’s a murder to be solved.
Password: Honest
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5378312131248128

Name of the story: 9:00 AM to Brooklyn
***Author:***Braily
Plot: short version: Who new one train to Brooklyn could turn your whole life upside down.
Password: HONEST
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6718386794070016

boop.

Hi, I am soo sorry for such the late review, I have MANY review requests from people who have pmed me, so you should expect your review by tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi, I am soo sorry for such the late review, I have MANY review requests from people who have pmed me, so you should expect your review by tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

Hi, I am soo sorry for such the late review, I have MANY review requests from people who have pmed me, so you should expect your review by tomorrow morning

1 Like

that’s fine! i understand, no hurry

Not at all a problem gurl :heartbeat:

Thank you!