Updating older chapters

Hi guys, its me again :confused: i know i wouldn`t keep asking if i didnt need these answers:
this is my first story on episode and whilst getting confident throughout writting chapters and learning new things from you guys as well, i have gone back to previous chapters in the hope of making them better and longer, but when i put a new scene in at the beginning of chapter 2 it will not show it on preview screen, it completely goes past it

does anyone know how i can fix this? or can i now not edit it or something?

Could you give me a little bit of your script so I could help you out?

yea of course, thanks
so
INT. WARNING - BOTH
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
INT. BLACK - NIGHT
NARRATOR
Chapter 2:
And then here is where I wanted to make the changes before it went into the girls bedroom, but it wouldn`t let me see it on preview, (even though it saves??? odd) but after much of disappointment from this i have tired to put it somewhere else… but its just odd, i can edit the other chapters?
any help would be greatly appreciated

A cool tip:

Hey, instead of writing that many pause for beats, you could write something like this:

INT. WARNING - BOTH
@pause for 6

And then the scene would pause for 6 seconds (it doesn’t have to be 6, it can be any number.)
So, @pause for x, where x can be any number.

Thanks so much, gunna make life so much more easier lol :slight_smile:

Hmm, honestly, everything seems fine :thinking:
It’s either a glitch or you have an error somewhere (however, you said you could save it, and it didn’t show one)-or maybe you used a goto to skip past it to the label (or an if, elif statement was used or other reasons that caused that particular scene to skip.)

Also, no problem! Am happy to have made things a bit easier for you :wink::sparkling_heart:

Maybe it is a glitch. Have you tried exiting everything and then going back in? Because everything seams good from what you have showed! :slight_smile:

Yea, turning my whole laptop off, doing it on my phone closing it down trying again, and again, dont have a clue… lol oh well it will be alright thanks guys though :slight_smile: