Updating Your Story

I just published my first story, a week ago, and it has 17k reads, with 14 published chapters, but if I don’t update my story for literally one day it becomes like #10 in action trending, but as soon as I do update it, the story becomes #4, I get annoyed with it, as I am dedicated to Episode, but I’m not spending hours hooked to the screen every day non-stop. So any suggestion on how many times I should update my story?

Once in a week should be enough

or you update twice in a week if you have enough time to write the story

Moved to Resources section :v:t2:

i’d day that really depends on how advanced you are in episode. i’m not really too advanced therefore I’m going to update 1 chapter biweekly. Plus I decide to upload backgrounds/overlays last minute which take a while for episode to approve, so again. it depends on you.

Don’t ask me. I have like 30 reads

Thanks Ryan!

Whenever someone reads my story, I’m like 200-300 in action, but then after a few minuets, I’m back to 5000 #thestrugleisreal

Tell me about it, I just hit 20,000 views and I can already feel the pressure, I love fan mail, but there are some fan mail which I just can’t be bothered with for example, how do you publish a story? Can I have free gems, I’m like seriously?

:joy:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: