Upgrade Message - Cannot upgrade Episode App

When I try to open the Epsiode app, i get a message telling me to upgrade the app now because I’ve been using a newer version of the app or it’s stories, then asks me to upgrade to keep playing on my device. But when I click on the Upgrade now option, it simply stays on the loading screen and doesn’t go past that. I’ve tried submitting a Help ticket to Episode, but it says I need the apps Support ID, which I can’t get to because I can’t log into the app. My device is Android 10, so I can’t see it being a case of the new version not being supported by my device. Any help whatsoever would be highly appreciated!

1 Like

I have had that and I updated in my play store and it seemed to work. It seems as though a lot of people are experiencing this. :thinking:

1 Like

The same is happening with my game but it doesn’t show any updates in playstore

Same here, I’ve checked the Play Store, but there are no updates for the Episode App.

1 Like

Yeah

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Hey I found the reason it is because some people were given the upcoming update for testing and we might be one of them so you just have to wait till the end of the week and it will be good and it also might be because now episode is not entertaining the devices with 32 GB rom

3 Likes

OK, I guess I’ll have to wait 'til tomorrow and see if the app is working again on my device. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Kinda the same happened to me and idk what to do :sob: I had my account for yearsss, and yesterday I thought I might install an apk to see if it had unlimited passes. I did it, but it was exactly the same as the app on playstore, so I decided to uninstall the apk and reinstall the app from playstore. But apparently the apk was the version 14.01 and the playstore app is the version 14.00, so now I try to log in and it says I’ve been using a newer version and I need to upgrade, but there’s no upgrade on the playstore!! I tried reinstalling the apk since it was working fine the first time but now I can’t log in to my account, so idk if I just need to wait for the updated version to appear on the playstore or if I lost my account :sob: can someone help me?

I actually cryEd when my episode couldn’t upgrade… I was searching everywhere why I cant do it… I even contacted episode help ticket but they asked support ID. Now I’m relieved now if it doesn’t work next week I’m cry and go to depression… episode is the only game I’m interested and I read over 80 stories… man I’m sad. But happy than everyone has the same issue lol…

Well I will wait tell next week if it doesn’t work I don’t know what I will do. I’m crying… and hope it works a lot of people have the same problem.

1 Like

Omg it’s been a MF week and I am starting to get very angry
Bc this game is my life

1 Like

Same

I found a way … someone in episode forums posted this and it worked
I FOUND THE ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM! I have been having the same issue for a day but I fixed I will telle yall. Go to episode.en.uptodown com then press install or dowbload same thing whatever it is then wait for it to download. A pop up will come and say MAY remive progess but it didnt for me and probably wont for you. Just press ok or continue. Then press open when done. And click install. When its dobe episode should be running again.

4 Likes

Girl your a life saver I just downloaded because I thought it was better than wasting a week and I’m dancing I’m soo happy thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!
I just got a new phone and thought Epiosde doesn’t work on it but it was the same problem as yours.
I’m so happy that Epiosde works again!!
Thanks again <3

1 Like

@Nahla_Park Thank you so much for this, I tried this on my tablet and it worked! The app is now working again.

1 Like

Your welcome… happy it worked for u all I send thank you to the one who said me this… hope u all enjoy ur day.

3 Likes

Omg thank you so much!! It worked instantly, thank you!!

2 Likes