Upgrade to continue playing

Hi ! I have been playing episode for 3 or more years and now it suddenly stuck and keep saying that you have been using newer version of episode or it’s one of the new story to continue playing upgrade and when I upgrade it nothing happening please help me out with this situation I do file support ticket but . And they reply and first I really didn’t notice and secondly they were asking for support ID . Now what can I do when my game won’t even opening please help me please :sob:

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it

I done it nothing happening . Please help me

The Episode support team would be more than happy to help. Please submit a ticket including details of the issue you are experiencing as well as your support ID and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

For more info on how to obtain your Support ID check out the link below:

If the game won’t open in order for you to obtain your support ID please insert six question marks in the Support ID field and notate in your ticket details that you are not able to get it. Hope this helps!

Hey there @Rosyyy, this is Sydney the moderator, welcome to the forum! :grin: Moved this topic to Mobile App Bug since this is an app issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

thank you I’ll try