Uploaded a background and it doesn't show up on the portal or app

Hello,
I uploaded a background for my story and it is still in review. I have finished the scene and when I try to preview it in the portal, it is just a black screen. I’m not sure if it’s because my background is still in review or what. I also uploaded some overlays that are still in review. I’ve never had this happen. Here is the error that I get from when I try to preview the story:

OverlayAnimationStageAction does not have PlaceInfo for AFWTDESCAPEROOMPATTERNRECOGNTIONTRIANGLE
OverlayAnimationStageAction does not have PlaceInfo for AFWTDESCAPEROOMPATTERNRECOGNTIONOVERLAY
OverlayAnimationStageAction does not have PlaceInfo for AFWTDESCAPEROOMPATTERNRECOGNTIONTRIANGLE
OverlayAnimationStageAction does not have PlaceInfo for AFWTDESCAPEROOMPATTERNRECOGNTIONTRIANGLE2

Copy/paste your script on a separate document (Google Docs, Word, Notepad whatever) and refresh your portal page. Then erase what’s there, return to your document, re-copy and paste back into the portal and Save & Preview.

If that doesn’t work, submit a support ticket with Episode. :slight_smile:

That happens to me sometimes and usually a page refresh works!

Hi Hi! This is typically caused by a temporary connection issue with your web browser. Please try these troubleshooting steps (optimized for Google Chrome):

1. Try to clear your cache and cookies from the browser. You can learn more at [this link] (Clear cache & cookies - Computer - Google Account Help)
  2. Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
  3. Try pulling up the web portal in another browser. If it works in one browser but not another, please let us know!
  4. Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
  5. Try using a different laptop or desktop. If this works as well, please let us know.

If this doesn’t work, you will need to contact Support.

:slight_smile: