Uploaded Overlay Issue

I uploaded some overlays and different colors of them and some were accepted and some weren’t ,which I will never understand… here’s some examples…
I uploaded the purple overlay on a diffrent account a couple weeks ago and it was accepted and I just uploaded it again on my other account and it just got rejected…?
I also uploaded car overlay and the red one was accepted but the black one wasn’t and they’re the exact same and I got them from the exact same place. I don’t really understand it. They gave a reason but I don’t find hem reasonable :roll_eyes:

The car was probably rejected because of the Mercedes logo, the one that got accepted must of slipped by without them noticing?

The Instrgram one I’m not sure on, you can always submit a ticket and ask them about it. Once a background of mine was rejected and I know it should of been accepted because I made it myself. I submitted a ticket about it and they said it was a mistake and fixed it for me.

Yeah I thought so too but they had to see the red one. I uploaded them together right after the other? So I find it kind of weird lol

Hi! If you want more information on why certain overlays weren’t approved feel free to submit a ticket. Thanks! :slight_smile: