*URGENT* Cover needed! Kinda detailed! :)

Hello there!
I would really like a cover made for my story that hasn’t been released yet “fallen too far”
Here are the details <3
*Author Name: FreyaD
*Story Name: Fallen Too Far
*Story Genre: Drama
*Brief description of story: Harper is the Assassin for the Santani Mafia but she has a broken past… Axel is the right hand man of the Rossi Mafia… Will they find love or will Harpers past get in the way?
*Cover Style: Edited plz x
*Size of cover: Big cover and small x
*Style: INK
*Character details : Axel (the male MC ) has a lip piercing and an eyebrow piercing too, and some tattoos on his arms. And Harper has also got piercings on her face (lip only) and 1 tattoo on her arm… You can choose them xx
Tagline: The Greatest Casualty Is Being Forgotten…
Extras: Can you have harper in axels arms crying ( with running mascara ) and axel has his arms crossed and has a gun in one hand…
Thanks so much xx

<----- Axel

<----- Harper
HARPER:
Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Smooth Arch
Hair: Straight
Eyes: Upturned Bold -Taupe
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round
Pose - idle_arms_crossed

AXEL:
Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped Hair
Eyes : Deepset Sloping
Face : Defined Triangle
Nose : Button
Mouth : Uneven

I Hope its ok with you xx
thanks so much hun
FreyaD xx

2 Likes

I can do
It, want some examples?

yes please x :blush:

1 Like

Here are some examples

1 Like

omg there great! I would love a cover from you! xx

1 Like

Would you like the pose to be a Bit similar to example two?

1 Like

Yes please! But can you make harper look like she’s been crying with mascara or something like that, if that’s ok xx

1 Like

Sure. Any specific background you want and is that the outfits They should be wearing in the cover?

1 Like

nothing specific for the background but can you make it kind of dark and something with a lamp post in the background ( to make it seem eerie and mysterious ) if not anything you think! And yess the outfits in the pics plz xx

1 Like

I can get it done by tomorrow or Friday

1 Like

If its alright to do it by tomorrow can you do it but if not Fridays fine as well x

1 Like

I can most likely get it Done by tomorrow But ya never know because I’m in another country atm and I’m probs gonna be away most of the day tomorrow. I think the earliest I can get it Done is tomorrow night But I might be able to get it Done a bit earlier than that

1 Like

alright, take as much time as you need! x

1 Like

How much longer do you think it will take x

1 Like

I was away most of the day and I had No wifi When I got back so I just got wifi again. I’m not sure When it’ll be Done since I haven’t started int yet but I’ll try to start it tomorrow.

Ok that’s fine, let me know when your done xx

1 Like

Should I do it in small cover size or large cover size or Both?

Both please x

1 Like

sorry for being kind of needy, but do you know (roughly) when it will be done x

1 Like

I was hoping today But I think tomorrow instead. I’ve Been a bit busy.