Urgent help omg

i’m making my first ever story and i’ve tried doing this like 8 times with no solution…
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHARACTER WALK LIKE SHES TIRED WITH THE OUTFIT I WANT?
pls this is urgent lol

2 Likes

@character change into outfit_name
@character walks to spot x and character does it while walk_exhausted_loop

Change character to your characters name, and outfit_name to what yours is. Also change x to the spot you want. I hope that helped.

…u just saved my life

1 Like

there’s a little bit of spelling and capitalization errors there… it should be changes instead of change here’s what it’s supposed to look like:

@CHARACTER changes into outfitname
@CHARACTER walks to spot x and CHARACTER does it while animationname

always make sure to capitalize character names when you want them to do commands, and make sure there aren’t any spelling errors in your script it can throw off the whole code (: @erinx

1 Like

WAIT im so dumb i literally can’t get it to work. please tell me if this is how you code it…every time i preview it it just skips the walking part and goes straight to ‘to be continued’

Summary

1 Like

Thank you for correcting me. :slight_smile: Thats what I meant to put.

1 Like

wait omfg it wont work for me-

Summary

it literally doesnt even show the bedroom and just skips from the ‘fade to black’ to the ‘to be continued’

here’s how your script should look:

@KAIM changes into kaimsleepwhere
@KAIM enters from left to screen center and KAIM does it while walk_exhausted_loop

i see you weren’t using spot direction so that’d be the correct code^ , also you don’t have to put the @ sign in front of the outfit name!

THANK U SM!
can it be walk instead of enters? my character now is sliding lol
im so sorry im a literal mess-

1 Like

WAIT NVM IT WORKS NOW THANK U OSMIJSS :blob_hearts:

1 Like

no problem, happy to help! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

not me needing your help again…
um do you know how to make the character do the horrified scream…i cant seem to make it work

lol it’s okay

@CHARACTER is react_scream_horror

is the coding (:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.