URGENT! I want to put 3 full male customization templates but it keeps saying something like label duplicate PLZ HELP!

I want to put 3 full male customization templates but it keeps saying something like label duplicate PLZ HELP!!!

Did you change the labels at the top of each CC? Likely you just copy and pasted the code three times without changing anything, put 1 at the end of the first label, 2 at the end of the second label, and 3 at the end of the third label.

I mean like I want the regular full customization for males because I don’t know how to do the dressing game,

Regardless, you still need to fix the labels.

1 Like

OK thank you!!!

Is it the dara template?

yes

Okay so there are actually multiple customizations like Male1 Male2 and Male3, these come with the different labels in it.
Let me find the link-

2 Likes

Ok thank you!

Theres the link, you can’t use the same template on the same chapter but on different chapters you can use the same template.

:heart:

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.