[URGENT] Looking for a proofreader [for free]

Hi, everyone. I’m looking for a proofreader for my story. I’m the author of A Dragon’s Tale which is currently on hiatus till 5th of February. Here’s the link to the story so that you know what’s going on : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4826963415597056

I’m looking for a proofreader that has quite a lot of time and lots of commitment. English is not my native language so I need someone who is fluent in it.

Besides that, it’ll be good to have someone that gives me constructive criticism of the story too. It’s best ​to have 1 person do these two things.

It’ll also be better if you have an Instagram account so that we can communicate better as I’m not always active on the Forums. Of course, if you don’t, that’s fine. You may also find me on Instagram @/irene.episode

4 Likes

I can proofread! English is my native language and my instagram is @anisareadsss

3 Likes

Hey! are you taking more requests?

3 Likes

It’s not me taking requests. It’s @Eryne3110

3 Likes

Hello, I couldn’t send you a message on Instagram. Maybe you can dm me?

2 Likes

What is your instagram user?

2 Likes

Heyyy! I have proofreaded 20+ stories!:sparkles::heart: so do lemme know if I can proofread your story:) oh and my Instagram is @/artwithtanishka_
Toodles!:sparkles:

2 Likes

@episode.anika can help…she’s free and good in English…

3 Likes

If you would like more than one opinion, I’m willing to help! I’m fluent in English and I love writing! : )

2 Likes

@/irene.episode

2 Likes

Do you have an Instagram user? If not it’s fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not currently, sorry

2 Likes

How do I send you the screenshots? Because I sent screenshots to my former proofreader on Instagram

2 Likes

I believe you should be able to send me a link to your unpublished episode? But if that doesn’t work, you can pm them to me !

1 Like

Are you still available?

1 Like

Can you help me out too?

2 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

Are you still doing proofreaders? :heartbeat: