Urgent! Looking for proofreader!

Hello everyone. I am looking for a proofreader and its urgent. I need a serious person with quite a lot of free time ready for a commitment and willing to work on 3 stories. I update one at a time, 1-2 chapters. If you are willing to do it or know someone that would be willing to do it please comment below or DM me.
Thank you <3<3<3

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

hey there! i’m an experienced episode proofreader. i’ve done ‘faking it’ by episode.bela on instagram & ‘don’t be a stranger’ by milla_writes on instagram. i’m also fluent in english & very good at spotting directing errors & knowing what most readers like. i would love to be your full-time proofreader <3

Hey, thank you so much for answering. I need a person with loads of free time because I work on three stories at the same time. I write two chapters of one and move on another then another again. So its pretty much constant. I am pretty fast in writing. Takes me two days to write two chapters. You don’t need to worry about directing, I am good wuth that, I use advanced directing, overlays etc. What I do is send dialogues on email so you can check them. Would all I wrote be fine with you? <3

uto, 11. kol 2020. 02:29 olivia via Episode Forums <episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com> je napisao:

1 Like

while i do have other commitments, i will try to work as much as i can. i have experience so i’m usually faster than most proofreaders. yes, you can send it through email if you’d like. my email is olliele123@gmail.com.

Ok, thank you. Do you have IG so I add you there and it’s easier for us to communicate :slight_smile:

uto, 11. kol 2020. u 18:21 olivia via Episode Forums <episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com> napisao je:

1 Like

yes i do, it’s @olivialexrose

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.