URGENT text animation error

I’ve been trying to add text animation and they just wont work i don’t know what it is it always says error

2 Likes

Could you show a screenshot of your script?

2 Likes

I know this seems like the obvious answer, so apologies, but did you change the format? It’s “set format phonetext” and then “set format cinematic” when you’re done with the texting scene.

1 Like

sorry to confuse you!! i’m talking abt the text effects not animations. My mistake!!:sob:

1 Like

Whoops, I misinterpreted your post. Is the error saying anything specific?

1 Like

It’s the numbers, pick one 1 being fast I believe and 5 being the slowest

Instead of 1-5, it should be one number anywhere from 1 to 5. Try | animation:shuffle-sideways:5 | (substituting 5 with your number of choice) and that should work.

1 Like

When it comes to that text animation, you have to pick how fast or slow you want it to be

1 Like

I thought the number was the amount of times it shuffled, ex: 3 meaning it shuffles back and forth a total of 3 times. There’s an effect where the shuffling is looped also.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about, sorry if I confused you :sob:. I’m trying to explain the best I can, I haven’t used that text animation in a while

1 Like

thank you @Ryder14 @k.klein for the help!! it fixed my error i didn’t know i had to change the number :sob: thank you guys!!:heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Happy to help :relaxed: