Urgently need a writing partner

Okay, I don’t really need help on the coding part of my story. But I feel as though I have way too many ideas and I’m trying to unrealistically make it happen! :joy:But yes, I really really need a writing partner. If you do art, that’s a bonus because I definitely can not do that.

I don’t really mind if you message me here or you message me on my Instagram. I’ll let you know more on the stories I’m writing and you can let me know if you can help me out.

My Instagram is @darkzsouls

Thank you​:blush::blush::heart:

Hi! My name is Arrianna and I started this writing group today actually and you sound like a really good fit :slight_smile: You can find more information about it here!

Seventh Heaven Writers Club (ages 14-19)

1 Like

hey girl! i requested to follow you on ig. i’m currently working on my first story as well & i’d love to discuss ideas w/ you and maybe support eachother’s stories when they drop! (-:

1 Like

I will definitely check it out.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Oh my god yes thank you :blush:

Hello! I am currently new to writing on episode I have an idea of a story I am just not good with the coding right now send me a message if you are interested in it.

2 Likes

send me a message if you are interested in it. If you still want someone :grinning:

Hope you find that friend to help

1 Like