Urgghhh! It's irritating, Just don't do it!

Yess I understand you. Literally ghosting is almost so normalized bc of social media. They prob think that there’s no need to give an explanation to you since you’re NOT even going to see each other in rl.

Like damm did your ego get too big or something?
Communication really sucks these days👋🏽

1 Like

Maybe they bump it because of the person before ghosting them? I mean it can be possible. it has happened to me… It’s really irritating. or other reasons, like what if they are looking for the same help again for another story (like co-author, coder, artists) but instead of creating a new topic, they bump the previous one? I mean it doesn’t mean that these happen for everyone, but maybe these are the reason some people are bumping? :thinking:

Let’s see from a different point of view. A person wills to help you with something. Then you pm them with the details but they don’t reply. Maybe they are busy? They can be, as you know, everyone has a life outside forums. You wait for 4days or maybe more, but then you lose hope of them coming back and have no other way rather than bumping your previous ‘help’ topic? I mean no harm but it can be the case. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The threads where people are asking for background characters!!! There are so many of them!!! :rage:

2 Likes

yes…!!

This is the biggest reason…

1 Like

leaving our msg in seen?.. meanwhile… we msged them to help them?

Yes!!
but they made another thread, without us letting know… that they want someone else do do their work.

2 Likes

there is girl… but what can we do lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen that too and a few times I’ve given them my characters.

1 Like

sorry to not be clear enough. suppose a person is helping you in a long term (coder, outfit creator etc.) and after helping a while, they suddenly stopped responding. (It can be because they are busy or network problem)but you still need help. so, you bump that previous ‘help’ topic.

Now it’s a fault for them who do these!!!

1 Like

I suppose you could just take some from existing threads or just make your own! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

okays…

1 Like

uhhmm… okay…

1 Like

Totally agree :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I was guilty of this too😅
I made my first thread last year, in hopes of helping community authors getting their stories noticed.
I underestimated the amount of requests and when about 30++ replies entered my mailbox😵it overwhelmed me.
I was only able to pick some to read and give reviews, I stopped somewhere 10 (I think?)
I felt horrible though. I didn’t have the time to get to the forums for quite some time after that because schools are reopened in my country. I didn’t come back until a year later, meaning that I left most authors on seen…

If anyone reading this had sent me a request before (and got ignored), I want to apologise, I do not intend to leave you hanging but I’m well aware my behaviour is unacceptable.

1 Like

This is sad, I closed my thread because of that. No one paid attention to it, many people have threads sharing their characters but people prefer to create new ones

People prefer to create new threads instead of visiting other threads that offer help. This is the main reason why I closed most of my threads :(( I hope this doesn’t happen to other people

2 Likes

its okay girl…
And I totally understand…
and its nothing… u should say sorry for…
cuz, It was your choice to read their story or not.
:relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.