Urlocalepisodewriter is big mad

so cindy gaultier’s story was supposed to be out today but because of this background and overlay approval thingy THERE IS NO NEW STORY, NO WHY

1 Like

So your trying to say tht cindy story is not out as yet due to background n overlay not being approved yet?

2 Likes

cindy’s story was supposed to be out today BUTTT since these glitches have other plans

1 Like

the team is working on it, so its going to take time. Just wait n be patient. No need to be upset. It happens sometimes.

2 Likes

i know it’s not the teams fault its just i was so excited then BOOM :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Believe me, I know how others can be excited tht u want to read someone’s story badly but then BOOM other stuff just had to get in the way but it will be out soon. :wink:

1 Like

read it with me when it comes out :wink:

1 Like

sure. what’s the story name?

1 Like

something wicked

1 Like

ok. :wink:

yay. reading buddy :grin:

1 Like

:grin::smile::blush: i like it when we said BOOM!!! XDDDD

1 Like

xD

1 Like

That’s how the system goes, they have lives they need to attend. Her story will come out, be patient.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’m so sorry for the delay, but I believe Episode is working very hard to fix this and clear their backlog of approvals! In the meantime I am working on the next chapter already so it just means more chapters to read when I can finally publish! Also I really appreciate your enthusiasm thank you so much :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

OMG! I did not expect you to reply! ilysm! you are my idol! i love ur stories!!

@cindyg

why can’t my stories be as intresting as yours? :rofl::stuck_out_tongue::grin:

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like