Useless Choices In Stories!

Ok guys, have you ever experienced a story where they give you these useless choices. For example, what would you like to drink? What difference does it make you’re not even really drinking that. What food would you like to eat? Why do we get to choose its either gonna be a pizza or a cupcake or a cookie,or sandwich, donut. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

6 Likes

I get maybe they’re trying to be more interactive but at the same time those kind of choices are really pointless in my opinion

5 Likes

I’ve had someone give me a choice to see the characters of the story, and i pressed no, but saying no made her say “well too bad ima still show them lol” like sis why give a choice to begin with?

9 Likes

I don’t see it as interactive. I just see it as pointless and boring.

1 Like

Right, same thing happened to me. I was looking at my phone crazy like, why give me the choice to begin with, if you’re just gonna show it to me anyway.

2 Likes

ik its super annoyingg

1 Like

I like choices that matter, something that will get me biting my nails or something that isn’t useless.

1 Like

This reminds me a of a story I read once where this happened, and I was reviewing it and I docked points because of how irritating I was XD

4 Likes

ty lmaoo

1 Like

samee especially in mystery stories

1 Like

Especially those

@EpisodeShadow What do you think?

1 Like

story: will you fall for the bad boy???
reader: thanks but no, i like this other character.
story: TOO BAD THE BAD BOY’S YOURS NOW

5 Likes

PURE FACTS, I GET SO IRRITATED BY THAT, why ask me? I want him, NOT Mr. I like to smoke and ruin my lungs, date me and we will fight gangs and have a happily ever after

4 Likes

it’s like ‘sure i’ll read this because it has a good plot and stuff, hey this love interest seems okay but i’d rather not date him’
NOPE YOU’RE DATING HIM’ lmaooo

1 Like

No…happily ever after is Disney not EPisode :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah and then I’m like, NOPE YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO STAY ON THIS, Bye Bye

1 Like

I’m fine with it as long as it’s not excessive. If it is then I’m having a fit. :triumph:

1 Like

It just feels like that with most of them.

1 Like

I see what you mean, but I’m sticking to real choices.

1 Like