Ushio's Art Scenes!

Hi guys!! Long time no see omg! I used to be more active and I made tons of art on Instagram and had some art scenes for some popular stories! I’m here to try and get back into the community by taking one or two requests! Leave them below!! Examples will be posted below!

Examples:

18 Likes

Omg I love your art, can I pm you a request?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Tysm! :blob_hearts:

Its sooo good I love it. can i make a request as well? Mind if I pm u as well?

1 Like

Could i make a request with 2 characters? :slight_smile: i read in your old shop that doing 2 people kissing was boring but dw mine isnt like that :joy:

1 Like

Wow your art is so unreal. Is it ok if you make me my request? Obviously if you’re not full. And if it’s ok, could I send you a pm?:blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Wow you’re art is absolutely stunning :heart_eyes:.

Are you still taking requests btw? I don’t want to overwhelm you if you have a lot :point_right:t3::point_left:t3:

Hiya,first you’re art is lovely.:heart:
If you will be still open for the request after you’re done with the people (if you accept theirs) I would love to request aswell ofc only IF!
Hope you have a nicey day :hugs:

Omg I love your art! :heart_eyes: if you are still open for requests I would love to request an art scene! Or if you re open could you maybe tag me? :grin: it’s okay if not :two_hearts:

ooh your art!! (i love the Diluc ToT im a simp//)

goodluck on requests, and don’t be too pressured to accept a lot of them :DD just make sure you have fun <3

2 Likes

Hi,
your art is absolutely gorgeous. Like sooo beautiful. Are you still taking requests?
If so I’d like to pm you a request. I know you might have gotten a lot of requests. Honestly I always come late for this kinda stuff lol

wow! those look amazing! your so talented!

Can I pm you a request? its okay if not, i understand you got tons of requests atm

Amazing art. I love Diluc.

Hi @ushio i have a question

Can you make chinese charcater in art scene

1 Like

Do you know if I ever made a request in pm? I can’t remember wether or not I did :disguised_face::sweat_smile: @ushio

1 Like

Your art is so amazing :))
If you ever have a free space I’d love one. But there just amazing :clap::heart_hands:

2 Likes