Using [YOU] in toasters and Speech Bubble Style Update

Soooo when are the speech bubble updates actually gonna come out officially?

4 Likes

Awesome

Hi, yesterday I had the new speech bubbles but they’ve gone back to the old ones, anyone know why?

3 Likes

I got the new bubbles while reading a featured story, but still had the regular ones while reading community stories. Could that be why?

2 Likes

Nope, it was a Fantastical entry. What could it be?

They changed it back because they’re still having issues with the way the new bubbles looked when they’re used for limelight stories.

2 Likes

I got access to the new speech bubble styles pretty quickly after they rolled out and so far they’ve worked flawlessly in every story I read on my device.

I also got used to them so I don’t mind the new styles at all anymore. I hope everyone gets to experience the full functionality of these updates soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The stories were both ink ahh

Oh rip. Yeah the same for me. I just assumed since they were having problems with it in limelight, they decided to roll it back in both formats but i’m not sure

2 Likes

Ah.

Awh i really like the box with the name
:slightly_frowning_face:

Lmao at the Gif. I’m watching House right now :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

House is amazing, he is so similar to my dad personality wise and I love it :joy: I was so annoyed when it got deleted off of Netflix :sob:

1 Like

If i start a new story now will i get the new speech bubbles when the feature is out?

Netflix need to bring it back!
Hugh Laurie did an amazing job with the character :+1:

1 Like

:fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful:

I just got the new speech bubble style just five minutes ago. I love the new style, I only got one concern.

I use A LOT of text effects in my story, for example:
I’ve made all the “thinking bubbles” in my story with italic text, which I thought was a really nice effect that made it super clear when the bubble was a thought of the charachter or something they said out loud.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE EPISODE: make the italic effect “more” italic, cuz right now you can barely distinguish the italic format from the normal format. :heart:

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

OMG! :neutral_face: I did the same thing! Used italic for thinking bubbles, can you PM me a screenshot? :confounded: I still have the old ones.

2 Likes

I don’t have them either

Is android the one that’s late all the updates?

It really does seem like we are always the late comers when it comes to receiving new features and updates but I think they want to make sure everyone can enjoy the new update the way they should so they’re taking their time so that others don’t have any problems when having the new updated feature. I literally feel like I’ve been waiting months for the speech bubble feature. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like