Using [YOU] in toasters and Speech Bubble Style Update

You make some very good points. I said that it was a nuisance too when the text effects effected bubble placement, so I don’t want that to be an issue either, especially in your case, when you have 5 stories.

1 Like

Speech bubbles are already a pain in the neck to spot in the first place. If they are making things more difficult with the improvements to the speech bubbles, that would really be annoying.

They showed up in my app, I still hasn’t got them In the Web Preview.

2 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks.

Am I the only one that doesn’t have the new speech bubbles but wants them ?!

1 Like

We can swap :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

After reading this post, when I went back on the app this afternoon to preview my story, I noticed some of my speechbubbles were off too. It’s definitely annoying. It would have been worse if it was just before I finished all my editing. That in my opinion is the biggest downfall of these new speech bubbles. They need to find a way to be able to make these improvements without effecting existing speech bubbles…

2 Likes

I’ve written in Limelight and my speechbubbles are exactly where I placed them. However, the italics are more subtle.

2 Likes

Lol I just want the new speech bubbles I actually like them :sob:

I thought I was the only one having that problem. I still have the old speech bubbles and they’re all completely off. I literally have to keep moving and scaling the speech bubbles to make sure each one isn’t covering the characters face it’s really annoying smh.

Nope, you aren’t alone. I want the new ones as well. It feels like everyone else was them except me.

2 Likes

I just got the update after days of praying that I’d be spared :tired_face: I don’t hate the new bubbles, but the process of having to go through my story to adjust them ever so slightly is driving me nuts, especially when I was just on the verge of publishing it.
talk_angry_stubborn has been my mood for the past two hours. :sweat:

1 Like

IK Ike this is so stupid …

1 Like

I see the new speechbubbles in all the stories now, including my own. There are two questions…

1. Do I get it right that there will be further improvements, and it’s too early to adjust bubbles in the stories?
  2. There was a rumor that we’d be able to choose the color of the bubbles in our stories. Is this possible? Sorry if I missed something.
5 Likes

a lot of people will have to spend a lot of time fixing those bubbles (myself included)

Yay!!!

On my portal it shows the old speech bubble style but on my phone when I preview my story it shows the new one.

it’s the same with me. i wish they’d show up on the portal :sleepy: it would make placing them a whole lot easier!!

1 Like

I actually got the speech bubbles today. I think there were some that needed to be fixed but not bad so far. I just started. Now, mine are blue and I didn’t see any options to change the color. Does anyone know about that? Please let me know.

I know. I’m not looking forward to it. It hasn’t been bad so far, but I just started, so who knows. Either way I totally know how you feel!

1 Like