-CLOSED- (V.H Art Shop)

Please read and follow the rules.

Sure

1 Like

I have read the rules and I know you are working on a drawn request. I have no problem waiting

Good, but for drawn itā€™s the same as for edits, if the list is full I donā€™t accept any more requests, because that is already something like a ā€˜waiting listā€™. I donā€™t have a waiting list of this list because the wait times would be multiple months and I donā€™t do that.

Ok

ahhhhhh thank you!!! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you soo much

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi! I loved collaborating with you in the past for a custom pose. Iā€™ve noticed youā€™ve added a waiting list for edit requests. Could you please add me there please?

Iā€™m sorry but like it says above the list, I do not add any new requests currently until the one that are there are done.

Alright, Iā€™m sorry for misunderstanding and I hope I didnā€™t bother you!

Itā€™s fine, donā€™t worry.

Besides I can let you know when Iā€™m accepting new requests again, if you want.

1 Like

Yes, please. Thank you :white_heart:

1 Like

@AllEpisodeDays

Hereā€™s the sketch, please let me know if you want any changes!
After you approve, Iā€™ll continue.

1 Like

omg i love it! feel free to carry on <3

1 Like

Love your work! Can i request for some backgrounds and edits?

Character edited requests are currently closed. But background requests are open.

Okay, I will request for a few soon :slight_smile:

1 Like
Background request
  • What background should be changed (Please upload it):
    EXT. DESERT LOOP - NIGHT

• What should be changed : Remove the stars from the sky, I want it to be a completely dark sky. The bg should be a little darker , like the ground is quite grey, itā€™ll look better if blacker/darker. Could you also make the trees slightly bigger, thatā€™ll be great.

• If you want things added: If possible, add some rotten logs/mushrooms/decayed things (make it seem like a nasty, inhospitable place) and you may add some bones and a little bit of blood, rocks,etc. I also want some blackish smoke floating around (not too visible).

Examples

E.g.
Mushrooms/logs/decayed or dead things:

Like that, (poisonous) but could be uglier. Should be black or dark purple in colour.
Rocks:

Bones:
Litter a few bones or skulls here and there:

Blood:
Just some splatters will do, if possible.

Black smoke:
These are all fine.

Thank you so much! One question, do I credit you via instagram?

Everythingā€™s explained on top.

1 Like