V.H's Reviews [OPEN]

I’m back offering reviews again, this time in a different way.
It’s obvious to me that my expectations of a story’s plot do not match with the ones most people in the community have, so I decided I will not judge the plot anymore.
Everything will be about directing, and because of that, I will watch much more carefully.

If you want to know what will be included in the review, here’s the template I use with everything listed: Review Template

Request rules:

• You have to follow me on Instagram (@v.h_stories) *
  • Your story’s plot will not appear in or affect the review.
  • The max. of episodes I read is 3.
  • IG is required to request a review.
  • The things I mention are there as advice on improving your story.
  • Please be respectful even if the review might be rated differently than you expect.
  • The review will be posted on my IG.
  • Reviews with a score below 20 will be shared privately only.
  • Any questions will be done via DM.
  • You have to inform me after filling out the form
  • If you don’t inform me that you’ve filled out the form, your request will be deleted after 7 days.

Request form:
Review Request

Note:
I am willing to proofread/review unpublished stories as well. Still, the plot will not be part of the review for these!

Happy requesting!

*If you don’t your request will be declined. In case of unfollowing after the review is done, you’ll be blocked from any of my services (Including r4r, reviews, coding, and art).

5 Likes

Bump.

Bump.

Hi there! Is this open to unpublished stories?

1 Like

I am interested, I have filled the form.

1 Like

Hello! I just filled out the form (:

1 Like

Bump

Rules updated

New reviews posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm1gFmUtHae/?hl=de
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6I9TStqIh/?hl=de

2 Likes

Bump

Hi! I just requested a review! Is it possible to request again once the story is published? :heart:

1 Like

Yes, of course. You can request as often as you want, no matter if it’s the same story or not.

1 Like

I haven’t submitted the request yet since i have a question, you say the max# of episodes you’ll read is 3 at one time - but are you willing to do less that 3? I have one chapter completed of my unpublished story, and I’m trying to get as much feedback as possible on the chapter before I move on to chapter 2.
Also, what is your timeframe?

I’ve submitted a request!

Yes, less than three is fine too. I have I total of 13 outstanding requests right now, I’m going by chronological order so you have to wait for some time

Hey can you review mine (ps , i dknt need the template anyomore so sorry if you already stsrted on it :pensive:)

Please fill out the form

You haven’t send me the details, so I could’ve have started anything

1 Like

Alr give me somee time

It wont let me add a cover

Only image files with less than 10MB can be uploaded.

1 Like