Val's Art Shop! :blob_hearts: (Drawn!) (Closed to catch up /free!) (INK/LL) (Drawn covers, splashes, pfp's and much more!)

It’s an ART SCENE.

What are you requesting?

So, this game is being made in Episode (The Cut Scenes) But its gameplay is going to be made in RPG Maker.

A game software that requires art scenes to be:
How Long & Tall: 550 x 420

To play it, you’d have to download RPG Maker.

It has more possibilities & the software makes the game feel safer for me to use to create it.

Please notE:
It will be using Episode styles & characters.

Draw something for the character named Jack that shows this:
Jock asks “What’s wrong?” Confused. He’s worried, Jock doesn’t know what’s wrong, but he’s scared for some reason. A deep dread.

Here’s what started the scene:

Jock was in the bathroom washing his hands when he heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Alex opens the bathroom door on his own.

Alex says “I would like to talk to you.” In deep concern for his choices, Shocking Jock into turning the bathroom sink off.

Jock asks “What’s wrong?” Confused. He’s worried, Jock doesn’t know what’s wrong, but he’s scared for some reason. A deep dread.

Alex is going to use the Military Androids to destroy humanity, Jock is a human while Alex is a Military android who works as a nurse for the military & is built to defend soldiers.

Alex’s creator, a human, hated her own species so much that she wanted them to die.

In this route, she convinces him to destroy humanity.

If you want to know more about the story, click on the link in my profile

This happens in real life, some people hate humanity (Their own species)

How many characters?

TWO

style (INK or LL)

LimeLight.

Knee level or waist level:

Waist

What are their deets and outfit?

Pose (I can choose for you)

Background:

INT. BATHROOM - DAY

withJock’s reflection in it.

Jock is his name, he’s actually a scientist that builds Foster Androids, his name is just Jock.
Ironic, isn’t it?

When do you need it by :

no rush.
do your best! :smiley:

A clear picture of your character:

ALEX:

As you can see those shop is closed