Val's Art Shop! :blob_hearts: (Drawn!) (Closed to catch up /free!) (INK/LL) (Drawn covers, splashes, pfp's and much more!)

Okay @HazelJ @s.storiesxx and @tanji could i ave your IG’s if you have one or your email? Cause the quality wont be that good here so i probably wont upload here

4 Likes

i don’t have a have an episode insta yet but i can give you my normal insta.
I will msg to u

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

Hey! I know you haven´t got any open slots, but I wouldn´t mind waiting a while :upside_down_face:
It would be lovely if you could just write me back whether you can do it or not :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hi! @Kaylashyx sure! Depends on how long you can wait and what you request :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I haven´t finished my story yet so it doesn´t really matter how much time you need :slight_smile:
I would like to have a cover like this picture:

With these characters:

It would be cool if you could add a writing/banner with the title: Falling in Love…
Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sorry but that pose is too though for me…

I understand that! No problem and thank you :revolving_hearts:

one character, and I don’t mind waiting a few weeks :))

@Vi_Episode
If that’s the case it’s alright. The basic angle for the character in Episode is fine, it’s just that they will be facing each other.

This angle will do.

Oh this is also if you can do men? If not its fine cause I have another character too in mind :))

I can’t do men yet:)

Okay!
Do u mind could you give me a pose or a brief day description? A pose would be preferred

1 Like

Alright, I underatand!! I do have a women character :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! I could do men as long as the don’t have a beard or is shirtless. But I never did practice so I’m not sure how it will turn out

1 Like

mine has a beard so, but its okay you can do the my other character! Should I fill the form?

1 Like

Okay! You can fill it out I will put you in the wait list so I don’t forget:)

For Character 1…
Her pose reference is idle_argument_angry_loop and sigh_disappointed. A little mixture of anger and annoyance.

For Character 2…
Hers will be idle_armscfrossed_angry_loop. Her emotions are more towards anger and hostility.

If you’re asking why are they so hostile towards each other… Well, they’re the two love interests for my ongoing solo project. And they do not go along well.

1 Like

Okayyy thank youu :))

pose:

It’s the end of eat_food_hand_angry (If possible a purple power ball on top of the hand)

• if splash, intro or outro what text do you want on it?:
    Leave it black please (cause ill make a text overlay) :))

• Background

• Any tattoo, piercing etc?
    On the character card :))

• When do you need it by (be specific)
    Whenever your ready but within (1-1.5 months)

• A clear picture of your character

(If this is too difficult let me know) <33

2 Likes

It’s perfect!

2 Likes