Vampire Commands

Hey, so I’m writing a story and I would like to involve the CC of vampires in LL.

1. I am unable to find a template where there are only the two options of mouths.
  2. I am also confused with how it works. So if I was to change the eye color of a character to red, and switch it back, how would I know what the reader chose? Same with mouths and what the reader originally chose.

As you can tell I’m new, and I didn’t seem to find a template through Dara Marie’s website (but her templates have helped me with many other things!)

There is a command:
@CHARACTER previews eyesColor NAME
@CHARACTER previews mouth NAME

You may have to edit it yourself, idk if someone has it! :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh! That makes so much more sense now.

I tried to edit it myself previously but it came up with errors but I’ll try again. Thanks so much!!

2 Likes

No problem!
Maybe you can work with these?

1 Like

I actually tried looking at that a couple days ago. Sadly it doesn’t offer limited tools for mouth shapes, only skin colour, eyes and lips. Thanks for the suggestion though :smiley:

2 Likes

I just realised, with the option of two mouths, how am I supposed to tell which one to preview it to? any ideas?

1 Like

Welp, then you would use gains:

choice
“Mouth 1”{
gain mouth1
}”Mouth 2”{
gain mouth2
}

To know which one to preview:
if (mouth1){
@CHARACTER previews mouth NAME1
} elif (mouth 2){
@CHARACTER previews mouth NAME2
}

Thanks so much, where do I apply the “if”? Would it be in context to when I change it or straight after the customization is applied. To make sense, for example:

choice
“Mouth 1”{
gain mouth1
}”Mouth 2”{
gain mouth2
}

@pause for a beat

CHARACTER (talk)
I’m a bIg ScArY VamPIre.

if (mouth1){
@CHARACTER previews mouth NAME1
} elif (mouth 2){
@CHARACTER previews mouth NAME2
}

Yep! Right when you want to change it

1 Like

This definitely clears my confusion.
Thank you so much for the help, sorry for the hassle!!

1 Like

Don’t mention it! :kissing_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.