Vampire Names!?

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone had any tips on good male vampire names?!? Having a hard time for one of my main character’s WHO’S REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY :wink: Thanks in advance!

Jenna
3 Likes

Hi there! Maybe Alistar/ Alistair , Alaric, Damien, Kieran, and Draven.

1 Like

I’m loving Alaric and Damien!! Thanks :heartpulse:

1 Like

Np!

Sebastian!!!

1 Like

Momonesia, Vanessa, Claire, Justin, Dylan.

any from the vampire diaries

4 Likes

Think about where they are from, what time period they were born in, what was their socioeconomic status, what were their lives and the lives of their family like before they were turned into a vampire. You wouldn’t name a vampire born in Paris in 1781 Bob or a peasant born in Tudor England Fransisco. Names give a lot of backstory or reinforce what you’ve already established.

1 Like

Maybe use some names from the Twilight series cause Twilight is about a vampire named Edward that falls in love with a human named Bella

AND WARNING SPOILER ALERT BELOW ABOUT TWILIGHT IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET!!

Then Edward and Bella have a half-vampire daughter named Renesmeé

So I’d suggest using names from Twilight for your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

True, thank you.

1 Like

Loved that show :blush:

1 Like

same

I’d try some Victorian names
ex. Elwin (male), Elizabeth (female), Maud (female), Osborn (male), Oswald (male)

1 Like

Male names : Sammy, Seth and August. female names : Cirice, Evanora and Luna.

1 Like

Love August!

1 Like

I like August too :laughing:

Ohhh i love Ethel

Depends on his personality but if he’s a dark and sexy vampire I’d suggest something like Logan, Ayden, Ezekiel, Aiston, Damon or Blayne :wink:

1 Like

Lol, awesome! He’s dark, sexy, mysterious with a temper. I love Logan, Ezekiel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.