Vampire Stories Recommendation

can somebody recommend some horror vampire stories? i mostly see vampire romance and i love those stories but the ones on episode are not really my type of thing. i’m not saying they’re bad because i never actually stuck around long enough to know about the plot.

i’m looking for:

horror
plot-driven
CC or not
— i don’t mind if there are LIs
— semi-advanced directing

tysm! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Soulless by @TLdax913

1 Like

Awakening Lust by @PrettyEri

It is a fantastically written story looking at Zarian awakening from a centuries long slumber and has exceptional powers along with being a vampire. The directing is fantastic and has a great storyline :purple_heart:

1 Like

Maybe you can give mine a try?
Its mystery, fantasy, romance.

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 13 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, drama and romance.
Description: You live a quiet & uncomplicated life until you discover that your new next door neighbor is a vampire.
Will you be able to stay alive once you find out his dark secret?
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt :heart:

YOU wrote “Blind to Blood” I already read it and I LOVE it. :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
Can’t wait for you to add more Chapters? :smile:
Too bad I’m not on Instagram :sweat_smile: but I’m going to follow you on the app. :hugs:

1 Like

Oh my gosh I’m so glad that you’ve read it and liked it!! Chapters 14 and 15 will be out next week. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

YAY!! :smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Maybe my story could be something ? It is romance and fantasy. But I try to keep it a bit darker themed…

It’s called forever mine. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Forever mine.
Author : Ally.writes_
Style: Limelight
Genre: romance
Chapters: 11 (episode 12+13 tonight)
Description: Emma is a normal high school girl living a simple life. That is until the mysterious Nicholas Day enters. Can Emma escape destiny and does she even want to?

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/ally.writes_

Should read:
Eat me up by @heli.stories
Bite my tongue by @Alphan
Forever mine by @ally.writess
and blind to blood by @Uglygh0stt

These are my personal favourites

2 Likes

Aw thank you so much. I’m really glad that your like my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much. :cupid: I’m glad that you’ve been enjoying it!!

2 Likes

:blush::blush::black_heart:
Title: : Fragile and Deadly
Genre : Romance
Cover :black_heart:

**Description ** Chloe WAters felt she has no purpose or meaning in this world. But little does she know, her existence is the most important thing to a WHOLE OTHER WORLD. And with the odds of being with Asher, a mysterious boy with the darkest secret of both worlds, together, they will find out their true purposes…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Fragile and Deadly

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story Title: SAVE ME
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy
Story Style: LimeLight

12 EPISODES OUT SO FAR!!!

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

•Im so excited to share this wonderful story with you guys!! I’ve worked really hard for the past 7 months to bring you this amazing, quality story!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Important information: This is my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC is available!!!

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Drama/Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824