Vampire story recommendations?

Could I have some vampire and other supernatural based story recommendations please! They can include witches, werewolves etc I donโ€™t mind.
I have read eat me up, in my blood, college of eternity and fangs :))

2 Likes

Wanting more is rarely spoken about, but itโ€™s one of my favourite fantasy stories!

Bite my tongue is great!
Death of me is also a good one!

I have a story that has vampires in as a main storyline, itโ€™s called The Curse of St Clair๐Ÿฅฐ

Feel free to check it out, Iโ€™d love to hear your thoughts!!

1 Like

Lying through his teeth: Story link

1 Like

Hey you can check out my story!

Chasing The Sun & Moon

Author: Shiv
Genre: Fantasy (Mystery/Romance/Comedy)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 11- Ongoing
Description: Azula must bring her mom back to life! Vampire Royalโ€™s agreed to help, yet her Werewolf family HATES Vampires. There is only one way to make it work by choosing, the Sun or the Moon?
Other Info Full CC of MC, family, LI.'s Bonus Scenes, Art Scenes, Point System, Choices Matter
Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

The Wrath of Austin Hayes
All Bark no Bite
The Lonely Flame
Fateful Consequence

1 Like
  • Into the Rage (Demon based fantasy)
  • Dominant Love & Awakening Beauty (Wolves; 2nd is wolves and dragons)
  • Heavy Hearts & Hearts on Fire (Wolves and Hellhounds)
  • Cairoโ€™s Rogue series ( Wolves and other magical creatures depending on what story you read :smiling_face:)
  • My flame (Wolves and Fairies; spin off the Cairoโ€™s Rogue series)
  • The Wolf Hunter (Wolves and Wolf Hunter)
1 Like

Blood illusion
Revenge in Jackson hole
Forever midnight
Unholy cane

2 Likes

Bloodshot Rose AND Roses and Ruins both by Rai. The first is the prequel and the second is the sequel. They both are sooo good!

2 Likes

I will definitely check it out! Thank you

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i have a vampire story called Sinful Desires if you want to check it out :slight_smile:

Iโ€™m reading Sinful Desires. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

The Cure & The Cause by Bellucci!

1 Like

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : โ˜…๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ปโ˜… (@serina_episode) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend. New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I am up for R4R

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : โ˜…๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ปโ˜… (@serina_episode) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.